Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
He helped me get my wife a pair of Columbia 11 lows when they released 3 years ago. That’s why I keep saying he hasn’t actually helped “me” out lol.

Ive seen multiple people thank him for the hook up on past releases. Im a size 13 so I don't even bother to ask but it's refreshing to see, at the least!

Took myself out on a date to my fave Thai spot in BK. Chill vibes out here in Park Slope.
1000023754.jpg

Yet he ignoring DMs & posting smilies, like another said, he's not serious.

Missed sale on his part, unlike a lot of folks I can move on to another release. I'm not begging anyone to take my money 🤷🏾‍♂️

I can vouch that iwilwin iwilwin has hooked me up in the past. He definitely likes to help people who he hasn't before, but maybe he should do something for all members now. Seems like certain dudes who fall in the 'hasn't hooked up before category' are ungrateful anyway.
I don't think it's that. I don't know how or the process he's hooked up dudes before but from recent occurrences.... the manner on how it's presented and executed or lack there of. Like if you sincerely doing it... then just do it(no pun intended).

Gotta know folks who see and are told many pairs in possession and then no announcement or transparency expressed are gonna be like seriously.

He isn't entitled to help... but gotta be naive to not expect the flack from folks here

I don't think it's that. I don't know how or the process he's hooked up dudes before but from recent occurrences.... the manner on how it's presented and executed or lack there of. Like if you sincerely doing it... then just do it(no pun intended).

Gotta know folks who see and are told many pairs in possession and then no announcement or transparency expressed are gonna be like seriously.

He isn't entitled to help... but gotta be naive to not expect the flack from folks here
Word. Happy to hear he’s actually helped in the past but to sit here n mock is a lot. Again as you said he’s not entitled but to not respond to dms pop in here laughing and what not. It’s like when someone reneges on a deal or something of that nature. It’s annoying and wasting peoples time.
But big ups to him for really helping out in a already horrible time in the sneaker world

I get it, but at the same time, like you said, he’s not entitled to hook anyone up. Especially when he could probably list locally and make a good chunk of change since he seems to always have quite a bit of pairs.

I feel like he’ll get to replies or DMs when he gets to them, but at least he’s not making people jump through hoops just for an oop like TBG. Record yourself doing a trick shot or answer questions to a Kobe quiz and upload a photo of your tag with shoe size kinda stuff

I get it, but at the same time, like you said, he’s not entitled to hook anyone up. Especially when he could probably list locally and make a good chunk of change since he seems to always have quite a bit of pairs.

I feel like he’ll get to replies or DMs when he gets to them, but at least he’s not making people jump through hoops just for an oop like TBG. Record yourself doing a trick shot or answer questions to a Kobe quiz and upload a photo of your tag with shoe size kinda stuff
He asked to guess his kids middle name lol.

Put names in a hat and choose. I think that's simple

He asked to guess his kids middle name lol.

Put names in a hat and choose. I think that's simple
I assumed that was a joke but idk. All I did before was DM him if he still had the pair in my size and he replied back with payment info and asked for my address.

Couldn’t help but think about this meme reading the last few pages lol. 😆 On to the next pair….. Good luck to you all still on the hunt.

As a Laker / Kobe fan with a 5 year old daughter this one stings a bit but and the end of the day they’re just shoes. Stay blessed 🙏🏽 everyone.

1717953171083.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom