Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Man I caught that size 11 hyperdunks for $350 last night , any chance they pricematch lol for the $299

Worth the time/effort to try to flip AM90s with no extra laces (purchased for $455) for enough money to try to cop a pair with laces?

FYI on the supposed EU restock

Attachments

• 71D76382-1B16-40F8-A4F1-9BA353BC311F.jpeg
    71D76382-1B16-40F8-A4F1-9BA353BC311F.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 134
ok i just got banned from their IG for asking about the shipping promo and why they dont take paypal anymore

great business practices

ok i just got banned from their IG for asking about the shipping promo and why they dont take paypal anymore

great business practices

what? that's silly of them. i did emailed them yesterday regarding the payment issue and any chance of a paypal payment. feck knows what's going on with their payment system.
I so wanted to grab the 97s and AF1 off them, and had all bloody day to do it as my size was still available, just couldn't get the payment thing done.Frustrating and disappointing to say the least as resale is too high where i'm from.

ordered today and WCS already shipped em. well, at least the label was created.

im gonna monitor my credit card statement really closely... it is odd they dont take paypal anymore..

How do Vapormaxes fit? I’m size 8.5 and looking to buy a pair soon

pretty narrow. im an 8.5 too and my 8.5 pair was too small in terms of width. I would've gotten a 9 but then the length would've been too long.

Back
Top Bottom