Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Hey guys, Ive been looking at the women’s sneaker pages on ig and I’m wondering what is the smallest size each shoe comes in.

One girl said she bought the 1s in a size 4(idk if they’re legit).

Anyway, I’m a size 8 in women and 6.5 in men.

damn i hate when it’s too long. how is it now that it’s broken in?

d8e153abdd73a2a162166404d83f563c--happy-birthday-memes-kevin-hart-meme.jpg

What colored laces come with the AF1’s? Looking to cop a pair but seller says he doesn’t have the extra pair of white laces.

863FBCD1-90A1-485E-B2F4-B24111802DD7.jpeg
Came back from my mini vacation and these two pairs from StockX was waiting for me. Never thought I would pay resell on Zoom Fly but these are clean. My OCD side is annoyed that the AM90 laces are undone tho.

F it. I pulled the trigger on AM90s from StockX too. This is an expensive week.

Good news though - AF1s land tomorrow from WCS after ordering Wednesday night. I’m impressed with shipping speed!

Hey guys, Ive been looking at the women’s sneaker pages on ig and I’m wondering what is the smallest size each shoe comes in.

One girl said she bought the 1s in a size 4(idk if they’re legit).

Anyway, I’m a size 8 in women and 6.5 in men.

I know there’s a size 4 for the presto and AJ1 off white. My chick follows this girl on IG blvckd0pe and she has a legit size 4 in both. On snkrs app in the US the smallest size was a 7 I think.

Once I found out they existed I found a size 5 off white AJ1 which I spent a pretty penny on for her Christmas present.

Attachments

• 30A2BC50-F83D-49FD-890F-2C7A201C9147.jpeg
    30A2BC50-F83D-49FD-890F-2C7A201C9147.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 30
863FBCD1-90A1-485E-B2F4-B24111802DD7.jpeg
Came back from my mini vacation and these two pairs from StockX was waiting for me. Never thought I would pay resell on Zoom Fly but these are clean. My OCD side is annoyed that the AM90 laces are undone tho.

I'd be pissed about them laces too lol

I'd be pissed about them laces too lol
Yea I’m kinda upset about it. I really don’t know why the colored laces are all undone, the original white ones on the shoes is still factory laced.

pretty good week getting the vapormax and zoom flys in

Attachments

• D497D306-AA44-4CF0-BB33-994B23EB3C37.jpeg
    D497D306-AA44-4CF0-BB33-994B23EB3C37.jpeg
    350 KB · Views: 43
What’s going on with StockX? I ordered 1s last Sunday and seller hadn’t shipped so I contacted StockX on Thursday and all of a sudden it says they are in transit yesterday with delivery date unavailable. I ended up buying the prestos as well on Tuesday and the status still says “waiting for seller to ship.” I thought sellers only had 2 days to ship?

What’s going on with StockX? I ordered 1s last Sunday and seller hadn’t shipped so I contacted StockX on Thursday and all of a sudden it says they are in transit yesterday with delivery date unavailable. I ended up buying the prestos as well on Tuesday and the status still says “waiting for seller to ship.” I thought sellers only had 2 days to ship?
I've been waiting for my prestos to get to stockx for a week and a half. Still not there man I'm tired of waiting should have just bought them off Stadium Goods

It says delivery date unAvAilable because stockx has been rescheduling their delivery dates since they are backed up. Got the same issue going right now on some 1’s waiting to be AuthenticAted to be shipped out to me

I've been waiting for my prestos to get to stockx for a week and a half. Still not there man I'm tired of waiting should have just bought them off Stadium Goods

Damn that long? Looks like I won’t be getting them in until next year lol.

It says delivery date unAvAilable because stockx has been rescheduling their delivery dates since they are backed up. Got the same issue going right now on some 1’s waiting to be AuthenticAted to be shipped out to me

Ahh ok makes sense. Hope you guys get your pairs in soon.

I know there’s a size 4 for the presto and AJ1 off white. My chick follows this girl on IG blvckd0pe and she has a legit size 4 in both. On snkrs app in the US the smallest size was a 7 I think.

Once I found out they existed I found a size 5 off white AJ1 which I spent a pretty penny on for her Christmas present.

Thank you for the input! I was concerned because I don't want to purchase any fakes

Back
Top Bottom