Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What’s going on with StockX? I ordered 1s last Sunday and seller hadn’t shipped so I contacted StockX on Thursday and all of a sudden it says they are in transit yesterday with delivery date unavailable. I ended up buying the prestos as well on Tuesday and the status still says “waiting for seller to ship.” I thought sellers only had 2 days to ship?

they're super backed up. I sold my VM and it says "Arrived at stockx. waiting to be authenticated" for like 4 days now. just gotta be patient.

i dont think GOAT is having this issue though

they're super backed up. I sold my VM and it says "Arrived at stockx. waiting to be authenticated" for like 4 days now. just gotta be patient.

i dont think GOAT is having this issue though

I would of preferred GOAT, but their prices don’t make sense. The lowest price size 7 is over 3k lol.

Yeah Goat prices really are wild sometimes. I’ve been waiting to pull the trigger on some AM90s and noticed that the size 13 is much less than size 12. I normally wear a 12 in Nikes and Jordan (but a 13 in huaraches). Any chance these AM90s fit somewhat small? Thanks for any input.

AF1s came in from WCS today. They’re easily the coolest sneaker I own over any yeezy, Ultraboost, Jordan, etc. Came with both sets of extra laces. Sneakers appear to be legit.

Major props to them. Ordered Wednesday night at like 10PM and they showed up today.

In terms of size, I went TTS and there’s no way in hell I could have gone down. I am borderline having to size up .5 and that’s with any door being a 10 and in between C and D width, so borderline “narrow”.

Last edited:
AF1s came in from WCS today. They’re easily the coolest sneaker I own over any yeezy, Ultraboost, Jordan, etc. Came with both sets of extra laces. Sneakers appear to be legit.

Major props to them. Ordered Wednesday night at like 10PM and they showed up today.

In terms of size, I went TTS and there’s no way in hell I could have gone down. I am borderline having to size up .5 and that’s with any door being a 10 and in between C and D width, so borderline “narrow”.

i really hope thats not the case with me because i sz down .5 since everyone said af1 runs big.

i went tts on the vapormax and they didnt even fit me cause the width was too small

9AFDB1F2-9A8A-42A4-9B15-595B586FD5AE.jpeg

wow really? wtf

i really hope thats not the case with me because i sz down .5 since everyone said af1 runs big.

i went tts on the vapormax and they didnt even fit me cause the width was too small

lmk if the .5 down fits you when you get them in

Back
Top Bottom