Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

wait - how do you know this and source?

also small rant: I dislike how vague people get with news like this.

Source: Someone who works there.

And how exactly would you have liked me to share that info? Do you need the address to Em Pty Gallery? Do you need me to list out every model of the collab?

The sense of entitlement of some people around here... :rolleyes

Source: Someone who works there.

And how exactly would you have liked me to share that info? Do you need the address to Em Pty Gallery? Do you need me to list out every model of the collab?

The sense of entitlement of some people around here... :rolleyes

It's not entitlement. its just that if youre gonna share news for the community. then share news and not be vague about it. I fully understand that no one owes anyone anything. but if youre going to choose to contribute to the "community" then contribute..

Well, I hope there's another shot at retail on these for us. If we do strike out, hopefully resell will go down again. But I hope we can all hit if it does actually restock. I was about to buy Prestos on Stockx too.

It's not entitlement. its just that if youre gonna share news for the community. then share news and not be vague about it. I fully understand that no one owes anyone anything. but if youre going to choose to contribute to the "community" then contribute..

I did contribute. I said there was a restock. I said where the restock was. I said when the restock was. What more do you want?

I know for a fact this wont be the last restock but I also know for a fact this will be the last time I share any of this information with this thread. And you guys wonder why people are sharing less and less these days.

I did contribute. I said there was a restock. I said where the restock was. I said when the restock was. What more do you want?

I know for a fact this wont be the last restock but I also know for a fact this will be the last time I share any of this information with this thread. And you guys wonder why people are sharing less and less these days.

why not share while the restock was going on instead of trying to show off after in an effort to boost your ego

okay do you, man.

These UK/EU restocks are at least a good sign of us MAYBE having another shot at them.

Even if it does happen in the US, it won't drop resale even a bit. The supply will never come close to the demand on this collab.

If I'm 9.5 in the Nike Frees would I be safe with the same in the Zoom Flys?
I would get a 10 just to be safe.

I’m a TTS 9, have narrow feet. When I bought the GR Zoom Flys I got them in a 9.5 and they still fit snug even with thin socks. So for OW Zoom flys I went with a size 10 and they fit perfect

I’m a TTS 9, have narrow feet. When I bought the GR Zoom Flys I got them in a 9.5 and they still fit snug even with thin socks. So for OW Zoom flys I went with a size 10 and they fit perfect

Thanks, appreciate the help!

Yup im a 9.5 had to do a 10.5 and they still were a lil tight just a tad but i have very wide feet

I am a 10TTS but normal width, not wide.

Will the 10 AF1 Off-White I ordered be okay?

If I get AM90 go TTS as well?

Finally, Presto size?

Thanks!

Still nothing saying that they will restock here in EU. It is common that the SNKRS app is glitching and they dissappeared just as quickly. Same thing happened with the UNDFTD 97’s last week and they never dropped like it said they would.

I am a 10TTS but normal width, not wide.

Will the 10 AF1 Off-White I ordered be okay?

If I get AM90 go TTS as well?

Finally, Presto size?

Thanks!

AF1 might be a little loose, nothing an insole cant fix

AM90 TTS is good

Presto TTS

Still, we cant just disregard it. If they do and we didn’t believe it.. well I know I’m not tryna log in and see a bunch of “I copped!” Posts while I was sleeping :lol:

Got my 90s in from GOAT and all laces and hang tag are accounted for. These look incredible in person. Here is a quick shot from my iPhone.

Attachments

• IMG_6668.jpg
    IMG_6668.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 43
Back
Top Bottom