Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Today was a weird day.

When checking for kaws I realized I missed a ow winning raffle at Empty Gallery for 97s (I hit there 2x on the same pair), prob would have been hard to pick up two of the same pair w two diff emails but still. Then I got a w on kaws. Feeling good

Then a random Nike charge that was just pending revealed itself as a pair of AJ1s. Just showed up. No confirmation. Nada.

Box was totally messed up, but damn if I’m
not the luckiest right now. So I will be ooping these Js, no cost, to my friend who’s dad was just diagnosed w stage 4 cancer. Luck is great but giving is better. Puts things into perspective.

What other tell tale signs are there of fakes. It was local so the dude gave me the SNKRS receipt. I mean I know that doesn’t mean it’s automatically legit but everything seems to check out.

There are some guidelines for the pairs as well.

First 5 come with 3 sets of extra laces. Green, black/white, orange.

Ghosting pairs come with 3 laces total. White w green tips, black w orange tips, stock pair.

Off white zip tie will have one glossy side and one matte side. Will be on left shoe always on DS pair.

Made in China tags should be on both shoes for all pairs.

Orange tab on shoes will have a glossy plastic back.

Insoles should be loose on DS pairs. They are not glued down hard until you put your feet in them. Bottom of insoles should be blue ortholite.

"SHOELACES" should feel sort of stiff on the laces. Those with pairs will know what I'm describing.

Inside paper should be an off white/nike mash up design.

These are general guidelines for each pair as each one has it's own idiosyncrasies and uniqueness.

Box will be inside out and clear label. All of them should be red box w a nike logo NOT swoosh on the top of box when opened.

Exceptions:

HYPERDUNK has an orange box w swoosh

JORDAN 1 has a black jordan box inside.

ZOOM FLY has orange box w swoosh

VAPORMAX has orange box w swoosh

If I'm missing anything or have an error feel free to correct.

check this out. i was just jokin about the frestos but you may wanna triple check.

check out youtube unboxing vids and compare

Today was a weird day.

When checking for kaws I realized I missed a ow winning raffle at Empty Gallery for 97s (I hit there 2x on the same pair), prob would have been hard to pick up two of the same pair w two diff emails but still. Then I got a w on kaws. Feeling good

Then a random Nike charge that was just pending revealed itself as a pair of AJ1s. Just showed up. No confirmation. Nada.

Box was totally messed up, but damn if I’m
not the luckiest right now. So I will be ooping these Js, no cost, to my friend who’s dad was just diagnosed w stage 4 cancer. Luck is great but giving is better. Puts things into perspective.
I’m sorry to hear that about your friend’s dad bro!

Last edited:
awwwww yeah!

upload_2017-11-28_17-13-17.png

Starting to get a little annoyed with Windy City. Dude posted a photo of train in Chicago, but doesnt respond to any shipping stuff. I've bought from them before and know they're legit, but customer service matters.
You ordered last Monday and it just shipped to you today? What took so long? Was it the verification or it took a while for them to receive it? I purchased a pair of AM90 on Thanksgiving Day. Found out it’s coming from another country so StockX won’t receive it till this Friday. Can’t wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
You ordered last Monday and it just shipped to you today? What took so long? Was it the verification or it took a while for them to receive it? I purchased a pair of AM90 on Thanksgiving Day. Found out it’s coming from another country so StockX won’t receive it till this Friday. Can’t wait!

howd you find out where they were coming from?

howd you find out where they were coming from?
I sent a message to StockX this morning because there wasn’t any update on my order. They emailed back and told me it’s coming internationally but didn’t say which country. It just started showing on my StockX order status.

I bought it last Monday (11/20), dude didn’t ship to stockx till Friday (11/24) and then it got to Stockx today (11/28 )and shipped for delivery 11/30. Definitely the longest time span I’ve had to deal with, but Thanksgiving played a part, presumably. Or, the seller was praying his Nike pair arrived by that Friday 11/24.

I bought it last Monday (11/20), dude didn’t ship to stockx till Friday (11/24) and then it got to Stockx today (11/28 )and shipped for delivery 11/30. Definitely the longest time span I’ve had to deal with, but Thanksgiving played a part, presumably. Or, the seller was praying his Nike pair arrived by that Friday 11/24.
Interesting. I thought StockX cancels the order and charges the seller 15%+ fees if it's not shipped within two business days. But glad you got it. Im sure that felt longer than it should haha. Congrats!

edit: just realized they probably didn't count Thursday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any other places that are going to do online release/raffle for the 97s that you guys know of?

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom