Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

og drop or restock? DSM always sneaky/low-key about their drops?

1s on the og drop, 90s on restock. They were def lowkey and dropped without much announcement. OG drop was RIGHT after the SNKRS 1 drop. Restock was RIGHT after Kaws raffle opened. Prob distracted peeps.

can anyone tell me about the sizing of the prestos? my homegirl got me prestos in US12 which is my true size....
but every time i tried prestos, the L was a little bit tight, but the XL felt too loose....so i dont really know if i can manage to wear them.
it would be cool to keep cause she got me those on the app, but if not i have to try and trade for Js

9C1C67C1-61C0-4E9C-8DBE-D8FFEF407F2C.jpeg

No tie. Like it tho. Just couldn’t get it situated without flopping back.

These about to be the slip-em-on don’t think-twice about it pair in the rotation for the next few winter months

dam not sure if i wanna trade my beluga 2.0 for zoom flys.. zoom flys more rare and unique looking but appeal of v2 is higher..

9C1C67C1-61C0-4E9C-8DBE-D8FFEF407F2C.jpeg

No tie. Like it tho. Just couldn’t get it situated without flopping back.

These about to be the slip-em-on don’t think-twice about it pair in the rotation for the next few winter months

You really love these shoes man :pimp:

I’ve seen like 5 on feet pics/post of you and your blazers in multiple threads today :lol:

awwwww yeah!

upload_2017-11-28_17-13-17.png

Starting to get a little annoyed with Windy City. Dude posted a photo of train in Chicago, but doesnt respond to any shipping stuff. I've bought from them before and know they're legit, but customer service matters.

You really love these shoes man :pimp:

I’ve seen like 5 on feet pics/post of you and your blazers in multiple threads today :lol:
Yep! 3. Rather contribute on foot pics than talking about ship status and resale haha. Just here and Supreme thread.

can anyone tell me about the sizing of the prestos? my homegirl got me prestos in US12 which is my true size....
but every time i tried prestos, the L was a little bit tight, but the XL felt too loose....so i dont really know if i can manage to wear them.
it would be cool to keep cause she got me those on the app, but if not i have to try and trade for Js

Go with your true size. These are softer around the toebox. I️ could have gone down a 1/2 size had they made them.

The same video also says "leave it alone." I think you missed the point...
Ha it does...

But it says CUT THE TIE.. literally the model cuts the tie and let’s it fall. Then says LEAVE IT ALONE. meaning cut it and leave it alone on the ground? But the video rewinds and shows it all in reverse to the tie being uncut. Back to where we started. ZIP TIE. :nthat::nthat:

Nice little piece

For those that ordered from WCS how long are you guys planning to wait before filing with your CC? The dude responded in an email and said another 7-10 business days now. In one of his response on IG he told someone by this Friday. Answers seems to be all over the place. Almost every day he says “no more restocking after so and so days...don’t sleep” blah blah blah but then he restocks again.

I don’t care if they’re legit or not, if nothing by thurs evening, im filing with my CC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom