Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Alright I think I'm gonna pay resell for the first time since Bred 4s. I need the AF1s.

Just to confirm, anyone with the Forces: Size is the same as regular Air Forces?

I'm a 9.5-10. There's like a $100 difference between those sizes now. 9.5 would probably be ideal, but I think I could maybeeee get away with the size 10 and save a hundo, if they fit similar or slightly smaller than regular pairs.

Alright I think I'm gonna pay resell for the first time since Bred 4s. I need the AF1s.

Just to confirm, anyone with the Forces: Size is the same as regular Air Forces?

I'm a 9.5-10. There's like a $100 difference between those sizes now. 9.5 would probably be ideal, but I think I could maybeeee get away with the size 10 and save a hundo, if they fit similar or slightly smaller than regular pairs.

I'd also like to know if these fit similar to regular low top Air Forces as well before paying resell lol. Looking for a snug fit without heel slippage

For those that ordered from WCS how long are you guys planning to wait before filing with your CC? The dude responded in an email and said another 7-10 days now. In one of his response on IG he told someone by this Friday. Answers seems to be all over the place. Almost every day he says “no more restocking after so and so days...don’t sleep” blah blah blah but then he restocks again.

I don’t care if they’re legit or not, if nothing by thurs evening, im filing with my CC.
7-10 days to ship?? Damn

7-10 days to ship?? Damn

I’m gonna give him till next week. I have a good amount of time with AmEx. Again, I’ve bought from them before so they are legit for sure, but this whole process is poor form. Communication needs to be in place otherwise people think you’re pissing around.

I’m gonna give him till next week. I have a good amount of time with AmEx. Again, I’ve bought from them before so they are legit for sure, but this whole process is poor form. Communication needs to be in place otherwise people think you’re pissing around.
I paid with AmEx as well. Hopefully we get some updates tomorrow!

WCS still hasn't sent me any tracking details or gotten back to me about the free shipping after I found out the code :frown:
Prices definitely dipping on these right now! People on ebay offloading AM 90s for mid 400s BIN and I paid 535 through paypal last week. Very excited to see them in hand tho

awwwww yeah!

upload_2017-11-28_17-13-17.png

Starting to get a little annoyed with Windy City. Dude posted a photo of train in Chicago, but doesnt respond to any shipping stuff. I've bought from them before and know they're legit, but customer service matters.

nice, when did you order from stockx?

WCS still hasn't sent me any tracking details or gotten back to me about the free shipping after I found out the code :frown:
Prices definitely dipping on these right now! People on ebay offloading AM 90s for mid 400s BIN and I paid 535 through paypal last week. Very excited to see them in hand tho
I don't think he'll give you a refund or make any adjustments on the shipping. I saw him reply to someone who asked him the same thing on IG.

I got my 2nd & 3rd favorites of the collection. Retail on blazers from SNKRS. Had to sell banneds and black toes to pay for prestos. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to get the AJ1.

Question about the orange tabs...are they all supposed to be the same? For my blazers it’s glossy on the underside but the prestos not at all.

Attachments

• C550745C-0D1D-4BCC-A185-ADB9CEE603EF.jpeg
    C550745C-0D1D-4BCC-A185-ADB9CEE603EF.jpeg
    291.1 KB · Views: 53
I think the zip tie looks best on the "quieter" shoes, like the AF1, since the rest of the shoe is a clean all white/tan and the tiny bit of red makes it pop. On shoes like the Prestos and Vapormaxes I think it takes it over the top because the rest of the shoe is loud enough already.

Flight club has gotten outta hand with this release. The air max 90 is my size 9 are 1060 when StockX and goat are selling in the 600 range.

Flight club has gotten outta hand with this release. The air max 90 is my size 9 are 1060 when StockX and goat are selling in the 600 range.

But ...there must be a reason you are not picking up from GOAT/stockX. FC has always had 'premium' pricepoints so not surprised they are going for more than app alternatives -- NYC/LA rent don't come cheap.

They’ve always been outta hand. The only difference now is there are so many avenues to buy shoes on the aftermarket currently so their price discrepancy is that much more blatant. But trust and believe some celebrity or kid with rich parents will surely cop even thought they can get it somewhere else for far less.

Flight Club doesn't set the prices. It's the sellers. Flight club is also a go to spot for guys who have bread to drop on rare kicks. If you can sell to someone willing to pay $1000 why sell for $700?

Back
Top Bottom