Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Y'all think theres a chance in hell that Blazers go down to 300-400 range

Last edited:
anyone ever think the shoelaces label wearing off are supposed to occur?

yes, they're made in china :tongue:

caution here.. i know people are saying theyre legit.. but they did go radio silent on this drop..lots of us waiting for details on shipping from WCS....

I'll just say this.. consigmnent shops are beginning to get commoditized (if you dont know what that means, look it up) it takes only a few more clicks to check out all the other shops and get a deal or two out there.. no one was close to this deal so we're all (myself included) anxious to see if this is really going to happen... I mean hell, if Nikefiend can ship out hundreds of pairs in a day.. no reason this place cant either....

Can’t wait

Attachments

• 7776B223-9805-4F67-81BB-7D647D25D915.png
    7776B223-9805-4F67-81BB-7D647D25D915.png
    599.4 KB · Views: 92
yes, they're made in china :tongue:

caution here.. i know people are saying theyre legit.. but they did go radio silent on this drop..lots of us waiting for details on shipping from WCS....

I'll just say this.. consigmnent shops are beginning to get commoditized (if you dont know what that means, look it up) it takes only a few more clicks to check out all the other shops and get a deal or two out there.. no one was close to this deal so we're all (myself included) anxious to see if this is really going to happen... I mean hell, if Nikefiend can ship out hundreds of pairs in a day.. no reason this place cant either....

If you look at how much the seller takes home on stock X. (Not what the buyer pays) then the prices are pretty reasonable. NOthing is really a “crazy steal”

Placed an order for the Air Max 90s on Thursday last week at WCS. Didn't know about the free shipping code when I placed my order so I emailed them to see if they could apply it... No word. On Friday, I placed an order for hyperdunks and zoom flys. I finally got shipping confirmation for the hyperdunks and zoom flys yesterday but still no word on my air max 90s or getting the free shipping after multiple emails :smh:

Placed an order for the Air Max 90s on Thursday last week at WCS. Didn't know about the free shipping code when I placed my order so I emailed them to see if they could apply it... No word. On Friday, I placed an order for hyperdunks and zoom flys. I finally got shipping confirmation for the hyperdunks and zoom flys yesterday but still no word on my air max 90s or getting the free shipping after multiple emails :smh:

their communication is awful, still no reply from my email over a week ago

so i just ordered a pair of prestos and seller said they were ds
upon opening the package i can see that the soles are dirty and the laces not tied the DS way.

these are for my collection. should i open a dispute with PP?

They're not going to give you free shipping for your 90s.

i wanted to resell my 90's, but i can't do it ...the 97's on the other hand .. i think i will, i still need the prestos & the aj1's, like really bad.. but those resell prices ..whew... & again, i have never seen anyone make it thru to footpatrol's actual website.

So my order for my 97s from NDC finally got cancelled after more than a week of being confirmed. Nike rep emailed me and said that they were sending me a complimentary pair of Blazers for the hassle. That pair got cancelled as well this morning :-(. Hopefully something good comes out of this.

Back
Top Bottom