Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

You are one lucky man. I'm sure I'm not the only one in here who hasn't hit on a single pair of OW's through SNKRS.
Yeah SNKRS is definitely luck. I wish all of their drops would be shock drops. Even releasing a few different models at the same time like the OG Ten release would probably make things more fair. As far as raffles go, I feel like SNS gives everyone the most fair chance.

@botevan23

:lol:
Processing...processing...processing...
/status...
/online >>>>>>>
1D54357A-1748-4C69-8315-6C8A9F46332F.jpeg

BotEvan23 ready for copping.

I've managed to get:
Chicago 1's from SNKRS
UNC 1's from SNKRS
OG Blazers from SNKRS
Serena 97's from Kith
Black Prestos from SNS
and paid resale for the white Vapors

If you still haven't managed to get at least one pair of OW, you're either not entering every avenue possible or you truly have terrible luck

....... :smh:

I can understand if you said that for sneakers that are created in big large numbers, such as the recent Cream Yeezy 350s, but OWs aren't produced in those numbers. You just mad lucky bro.

....... :smh:

I can understand if you said that for sneakers that are created in big large numbers, such as the recent Cream Yeezy 350s, but OWs aren't produced in those numbers. You just mad lucky bro.
Possibly, but I feel like a lot of people also don't take the time to enter every raffle possible. I don't even live in an area where I can do physical raffles either, besides Kith which is still about 4 hours of driving if I manage to win. I was just trying to refute all the bot talk from pages ago and show that it's definitely possible to get W's without any bots/groups/etc.

That’s just a broom closet and it’s a disaster. I don’t really have it on “display.” Spread out over a bunch of different locations. Not sure how many I have in rotation right now but I’ve picked up at least 150 pairs this year, maybe more. It’s unruly.

Are you hiring?

Possibly, but I feel like a lot of people also don't take the time to enter every raffle possible. I don't even live in an area where I can do physical raffles either, besides Kith which is still about 4 hours of driving if I manage to win. I was just trying to refute all the bot talk from pages ago and show that it's definitely possible to get W's without any bots/groups/etc.
Error
Error
Does not compute.

all of my 1st ow's were done without bots, as a matter of fact... i haven't used a bot on anything but supreme.

og prestos won @ kith.
90s, 97's, aj chi 1's - all from snkrs.
converses - snkrs, shock drop.
black prestos - snkrs, shock drop.
aj unc 1's - reserved by snkrs for me.

it's most def possible...all of this was before i joined a cook group/discord.

I've managed to get:
Chicago 1's from SNKRS
UNC 1's from SNKRS
OG Blazers from SNKRS
Serena 97's from Kith
Black Prestos from SNS
and paid resale for the white Vapors

If you still haven't managed to get at least one pair of OW, you're either not entering every avenue possible or you truly have terrible luck

:lol:

Honestly the people that are saying they’ve hit so many times on Snkrs etc should try their hand in the lottery, I haven’t hit once on it, on anything, I’m pretty much at breaking point

Back
Top Bottom