Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So quick question got myself in a bit of a jam gotta let go of my Carolina off whites what’s a good price of not going thru stock x they ds by the way ?

so not to sound ignorant and thanks for the info but how does goat work because I see they have sell now for a certain price. Do you set your price and wait till someone buys ? I just find stock x easier and never used goat buy def willing to try if the logistics work out.

I live in NY, their center is in NJ. So I shipped in the afternoon, delivered in the morning, payout in the afternoon, transferred to bank account the next day. so total payout time of around 2 days.

Can someone else confirm or share their experience.

I live in Atlanta so it takes 3 days. If I ship on Monday the shoes get delivered, are verified, and paid out on Wednesday. Then transferred to my bank on Thursday.

so not to sound ignorant and thanks for the info but how does goat work because I see they have sell now for a certain price. Do you set your price and wait till someone buys ? I just find stock x easier and never used goat buy def willing to try if the logistics work out.

It essentially the same as stockx, there are offers (bids) and your price (asks). I don't know what the lowest ask price is right now, but you can probably undercut them by 5$ and itll sell. I thought mine would take a long time to sell when I put up a high ask, but it sold in 4 hours.

You do have to put pictures up for verification.

They basically work the same, go to the UNC 1 and there's a button in the top right corner that says "OWN" click that and pick what size you own. Go to your account icon in the bottom right corner, the show will show in your owned shoes now. It will have the highest price and the highest bid. You can put a price up or take the highest bid.

Then it works the same as stockX.. they'll send you an email to print a label after you sell, ship them > They authenticate > Then send you money > You then have to go to your "goat credits" and send them to your bank or paypal.

Theres 2 Sell now options, one is the already verified items (from flightclub?) and the other is listed items (sellers). it works just like stockx except their qc is higher

If you are not approved to sell with GOAT already, you're going to have to ask them for permission to sell on their app. That is going to add to your wait time for the funds.

If you are not approved to sell with GOAT already, you're going to have to ask them for permission to sell on their app. That is going to add to your wait time for the funds.

man, I was just gonna say. it took forever to get my account approved.

I guess he can try Grailed. its usually a hot mover

Last edited:
Thank you all I’m gonna try it I already got approved to sell and I’ll see what’s up now. I wish I could keep them but ish happens. I mean I could keep them but every time I’m about to throw em on I just can’t justify wearing a 1000$ dollar shoe just cause. Thanks again fellas.

cam'ron lurk.gif

^ Sheet I was hesitant to post cuz of that, but cant have that mindset, gotta help others, karma will take care of the rest :pimp:

This aint it chief. This is how people in ****in Germany win, dont pick up and then the pairs go to scumbags

Back
Top Bottom