Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I don't think they actually raffle limited stuff. I remember they got the TD 350s years back and raffled one pair, and you had to buy a $50 shirt to get a ticket. Other times I've called and they've said that they're only selling pairs to their exclusive clientele. I hate that shop with a passion.
I only started doing their raffles recently because the first ticket is free now, but who knows what they actually do with them. Ive won butter 350s and acronym prestos, but yeah, those aren't limited lol. a friend did win travis scott AF1s though.

If you're not filling out a full blown Excel spreadsheet with all your raffle entries, you're not owning your full potential. Personally, I'm setting myself up, my wife up, and my DOG up with three different addresses, home, two work locations, multiple cell phone numbers, etc. You have to MAXIMIZE your entries. Be creative and GET IT DONE.

If you're not filling out a full blown Excel spreadsheet with all your raffle entries, you're not owning your full potential. Personally, I'm setting myself up, my wife up, and my DOG up with three different addresses, home, two work locations, multiple cell phone numbers, etc. You have to MAXIMIZE your entries. Be creative and GET IT DONE.
Facts b, got the dog on standby to pickup at empty if he hits

when does undftd notify us for the blazer raffles?

Likely weekend or early next week. I wont forget when these dropped and they had pickups for blazers, 90s, zooms and hypers all at LB, nightmare.

Attachments

• 1D58C075-6F75-4742-93C8-6A0D8A274DA4.jpeg
    1D58C075-6F75-4742-93C8-6A0D8A274DA4.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 27
You can put in all the work in the world, and at the end of the day the sneaker gods can still deem you unworthy and slap you with a big fat L. Everyone’s luck runs out eventually.

This is my first time ever participating in a raffle so maybe the gods will smile upon me? :lol: Getting a W on my first raffle and for a pair of OW blazers at that would be nice but I know the chances of me winning are practically non existent. Not really pressed though. Concords will likely be my final sneaker pickup for 2018.

I've managed to get:
Chicago 1's from SNKRS
UNC 1's from SNKRS
OG Blazers from SNKRS
Serena 97's from Kith
Black Prestos from SNS
and paid resale for the white Vapors

If you still haven't managed to get at least one pair of OW, you're either not entering every avenue possible or you truly have terrible luck

I've managed to get:
Chicago 1's from SNKRS
UNC 1's from SNKRS
OG Blazers from SNKRS
Serena 97's from Kith
Black Prestos from SNS
and paid resale for the white Vapors

If you still haven't managed to get at least one pair of OW, you're either not entering every avenue possible or you truly have terrible luck

You are one lucky man. I'm sure I'm not the only one in here who hasn't hit on a single pair of OW's through SNKRS.

Back
Top Bottom