Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So I think those socks that I linked from NDC a while ago were actually made by Virgil lol. Thought it was just Nike making broke boi stuff for us as an alternative instead of us buying $80 off white socks.

Screenshot_20180927-145452_Instagram.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 3.26.13 PM.png

i hit on tinkers when they first dropped lol

I don't think they actually raffle limited stuff. I remember they got the TD 350s years back and raffled one pair, and you had to buy a $50 shirt to get a ticket. Other times I've called and they've said that they're only selling pairs to their exclusive clientele. I hate that shop with a passion.

I know the answer is likely no, but has anyone ever hit on an RSVP Gallery raffle before?

My friend hit on the OW UNC's from their LA location. It was his first time ever visiting there. Same friend hit there on the Nigels!

I, on the other hand, have never hit. I even bought a $40 t-shirt to increase my odds on the Black Prestos, but no luck.

Waiting on KITH so that I can hit again for that BLAZER ENERGY.

Im hoping to get lucky one more time with kith. But im putting in work right now on these online raffles to try to get these all I need is one pair even though im would probably trade the grims for the hallows.
Its so damn hard to keep track of what raffles I entered.

Im hoping to get lucky one more time with kith. But im putting in work right now on these online raffles to try to get these all I need is one pair even though im would probably trade the grims for the hallows.
Its so damn hard to keep track of what raffles I entered.
did the Kith App Raffle already start?

Back
Top Bottom