Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Whatever the case may be. My box was empty. PayPal said contact the seller, I did.

I am going to file a police report just because the lady said I might need to.

I don’t scam people I like sleeping easy at night. I did what I had to do now I’m just moving on from it.

Scam somebody for $700 though? Like bro. They already put a hold on the money... what you thought was gonna happen?

I shoulda known he was up to something when he requested I send him the money through friends and family first.

First thing dude said when he called me 15 mins ago.

Why you blasting me on the forums bro.

Lol what a clown.

First of all, why would you package a pair of highly sought after shoes in front of people?
Thought the same. Regardless if they know what they are I’m sure someone seen them being packaged up. The fact that he said that seems like he purposely said that for a defense but what do I know...

well I may take Ls on prestos but I think we all get a W to witness this amazing content :rofl::rofl:

Nah but somethin going on there... if i were ever to buy resell I would definitely do it through stockx. Hope the whole situation gets worked out

Not sure exactly what happened here but I had two clowns here on NT try to play me years ago. One bought DS OG Air Force 1 Taiwans from me, did a chargeback and blamed it on his mom then tried to ghost me. Another sent me pics of real DS Concords but sent fakes. In both cases, I got my money back. I went the Paypal route for formality, but used other means and got my loot back in both cases way faster. The internet got ppl feeling safe behind keyboards toying with people but not knowing what the actual stakes are.

yeah packaging it in front of the USPS agent? and make a video of it too? Whether unicorn really sent an empty box or if a USPS employee emptied the box after you left after seeing what it was, unicorn would be pretty assed out because paypal is gonna side with the buyer.

and its ironic because unicorn was saying how he thought he sold it at $700 was too low seeing the price shoot up a little. He was saying how its probably gonna be $1000. For sure thought he was gonna cancel his sale with kilroy but instead he may have just sent an emptied box. this is where greed gets ya ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I honestly didn’t think the dude would play games, we did it the right way I sent him a PayPal invoice he wrote the shoes down. Paid him through the invoice... but dude knew he was fooling cause he want $20 bucks to ship as F and F. I said no problem man. Here’s $20 bucks, I lost that but what you gonna do.

Well he sent the invoice, after I requested we do it that way

Scam somebody for $700 though? Like bro. They already put a hold on the money... what you thought was gonna happen?

I shoulda known he was up to something when he requested I send him the money through friends and family first.
Well so many scenarios could have happened, maybe Unicorn sent your shoes correct but the post office employees got your ****,
Maybe unicorn did only send you an empty box,

Either way I hope you get your money back.

In unicorns defense post office employees be grimey as ****, why would this idiot package the most hyped release of this year in front of those guys?

I honestly didn’t think the dude would play games, we did it the right way I sent him a PayPal invoice he wrote the shoes down. Paid him through the invoice... but dude knew he was fooling cause he want $20 bucks to ship as F and F. I said no problem man. Here’s $20 bucks, I lost that but what you gonna do.

Well he sent the invoice, after I requested we do it that way
Damn...so he was scamming $700 and tried to milk another measly $20...sad. But at the same time I hope both parties is telling the truth and it gets worked out.

eddie-griffin-popcorn.gif

Not sure exactly what happened here but I had two clowns here on NT try to play me years ago. One bought DS OG Air Force 1 Taiwans from me, did a chargeback and blamed it on his mom then tried to ghost me. Another sent me pics of real DS Concords but sent fakes. In both cases, I got my money back. I went the Paypal route for formality, but used other means and got my loot back in both cases way faster. The internet got ppl feeling safe behind keyboards toying with people but not knowing what the actual stakes are.
Someone years ago tried to finess me on here with some OG bred 11’s. The pics showed them looking almost brand new. When they delivered they were beeeeeat. Dude laughed when I asked for a partial refund and didn’t want em back so PayPal took care of it and I end up getting them for free. Karma...

Back
Top Bottom