Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I read your comment about the police report, we live 2 blocks from each other, I live on on 170th street
Our police station is a piece of garbage, this same scenario happened to me a few years ago but it was only for like 200 bucks for a Bape hoodie, police station told me there’s nothing they can do. We have the worst police station in the country fam

Yeah I know , I’ll get a report though my friends and family DEA.. just sucks I gotta tell them about this.

If it got stolen via usps then I'm willing to work with you. The receipt says 2 pounds 5.10 ounces so clearly the shoes was in there .

Nah, my pairs from NDC was pristine lol.

Kith did reraffle the unclaimed black pairs last week. But I wouldn't expect a reraffle every release lol

************** doesn't have the Oval style which is what the prestos used. Slickielaces does and I ordered a blue set from them. I would take the original blue from my VM but I like them on my white VM too lol. Besides, the VM laces is too short for prestos.

IMG_1856.jpg
how many cm did you order from slickielaces?

again, if unicorn REALLY did ship him the prestos. The mistake was packing it at the post office in front of employees or other people. So theres a chance that a USPS employee reopened it and then repacked an empty box. Also USPS is basically the worst shipping courier and possibly one of the shadiest. But if this was the case, unicorn will still be the one that will end up losing both the money and shoes.

I took it as far as I could with PayPal. Dude you can refund me my $700 and you prolly won’t have some feds out in Cali come knocking... but once I go to the family with this... the police gonna be all over it.

again, if unicorn REALLY did ship him the prestos. The mistake was packing it at the post office in front of employees or other people. So theres a chance that a USPS employee reopened it and then repacked an empty box. Also USPS is basically the worst shipping courier and possibly one of the shadiest. But if this was the case, unicorn will still be the one that will end up losing both the money and shoes.
That nike tape too tho..

Those old dudes won’t go do that to LOSE their job. Cmon man. 700 dollar shoes vs whatever they make a year and benefits/reiterment. Let’s be real.

Those old dudes won’t go do that to LOSE their job. Cmon man. 700 dollar shoes vs whatever they make a year and benefits/reiterment. Let’s be real.
Lmao yup seems like dude took the pic and repacked it with some other ******** and used diff tape.

Shoulda recorded yourself handing the box over to the employee

Back
Top Bottom