Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

20180731_130618.jpg

I think he's located in San Francisco

Ouch. Sorry you have to go through the hassle.

He was the same dude that was contemplating for pages on whether to pull the trigger on waverunners over a $50 difference lmao

Dude calls me requesting pictures of the empty box lol, I’ll post it here and I’ll post it on NT.

Got my grandma calling me at 8 am talking about Your box is empty. This dude fooling.

Ouch. Sorry you have to go through the hassle.

He was the same dude that was contemplating for pages on whether to pull the trigger on waverunners over a $50 difference lmao

yup a cornball in every thread I've seen him in. I'm convinced he's some little kid based on the way he talks but according to his profile, he's 32 years old and has a wife. Dude was making a fool of himself in the fantasy football thread and then I notice him in yeezy thread and boost thread and now the OW thread. Grownass man doing childish things like scamming smh.

First of all I sent the shoes via usps took pictures sealed it in front of the usps agent. I can even go to the usps and request a video of me wrapping and sending the shoes. You dont have to lie you got the shoes .. i even paid extra 2 day shipping so you can get the shoes faster.

check the weight on the shipping label.
Exactly the weight on my invoice indicates there is something inside bec there is something inside. He then says I sent an empty box with out even opening it . Don't try to get your warranty scam with your PayPal invoice you know you got your pair

the dude just sounds young. "he got the shoes now i tracked it all the way there."

Really?!?

I wasn’t even contacting dude heavy after I paid.. dude hit me said he got the shoes I said nice, send me tracking when you send.

Listen I post here, people know me, I buy here I sell here. I do everything the same way, PayPal invoice and we Gucci. I get my shoes I shout you out in the forum and I move on. Whatever stunt this clown is pulling he can have fun with it. Moving on I’ll just deal with PayPal. After that I’ll go after another pair.

Back
Top Bottom