Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Lmao I guess all NDC boxes came bad cause I had a small tear on my lid as well. That's funny

Nah, my pairs from NDC was pristine lol.

Reraffle? Jokes rite?

Kith did reraffle the unclaimed black pairs last week. But I wouldn't expect a reraffle every release lol

I copped a “fake” green set for UNC so I dont have to unlace chis. Not mad, they are pretty damn close IMO

************** doesn't have the Oval style which is what the prestos used. Slickielaces does and I ordered a blue set from them. I would take the original blue from my VM but I like them on my white VM too lol. Besides, the VM laces is too short for prestos.

IMG_1856.jpg

This dude @UnicornHunter sent me an empty box after I paid him $700 dollars for the black prestos.

lol dude aint seen Jamaica, New York on the box when he sent it. All good money, but your address out there now.

Srs?
Wow wasnt he complaining about how he let them go too early and couldve made an extra $100 too ? Smh

This dude @UnicornHunter sent me an empty box after I paid him $700 dollars for the black prestos.

lol dude aint seen Jamaica, New York on the box when he sent it. All good money, but your address out there now.
That’s messed up! That’s why if I’m paying resell I’ll rather pay a little more thru SX or GOAT for security. Too many shady people out there. Hope you bought it thru invoice.

Srs?
Wow wasnt he complaining about how he let them go too early and couldve made an extra $100 too ? Smh
Oh ****! You’re right. I was trying to remember when did I see that name. I guess he have to build up the lie, if it’s true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does everybody's SNKRS app send the SMS verify as expected? Mine doesn't and I wonder if my number got banned or something.

The dude sent me an invoice I paid through PayPal sent the dude the bread, he sent me pics of the shoes when he got them. Sent me pics at the post office, then sends me an empty box. Lol what a clown.

Back
Top Bottom