Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I think they are bs'n with the 11s and foams link, so many people got through this past Saturday that I think they sold out

If you woul dn't have seen/known what was for sure going to be available that day you wouldn't be camping here for the last 5 days. no one would
i'm at a computer all day anyway. plus, just because I saw whats dropping doesnt change anything. I would be doing the same thing even if I didn't know [for sure] what is dropping.

lol its annyoying when you guys act like fnl is trolling. just because they have a twitter account and tweet from it, doesnt mean they are trolling... it means you pay too much attention to them.

Well I'm tired of waiting in front of my computer I'm ready to get back to the xbox one
laugh.gif
I'm about to hit the gym. hopefully they don't restock in an hour

i'm at a computer all day anyway. plus, just because I saw whats dropping doesnt change anything. I would be doing the same thing even if I didn't know [for sure] what is dropping.

Well them showing it just took that hype to another level... Hurts my chances even more. We all saw what happen with the old thread. the 16 hrs I was offline the thread jumped 46 pages with 1370+ posts. All my times in NT. Never seen a thread moved that fast.

Well them showing it just took that hype to another level... Hurts my chances even more. We all saw what happen with the old thread. the 16 hrs I was offline the thread jumped 46 pages with 1370+ posts. All my times in NT. Never seen a thread moved that fast.
that thread is irrelavent. it was a chat thread, dudes were doing math problems for hours on end.

lol its annyoying when you guys act like fnl is trolling. just because they have a twitter account and tweet from it, doesnt mean they are trolling... it means you pay too much attention to them.

Its funny that you really think that's what I meant.... Lighten up man!

Its funny that you really think that's what I meant.... Lighten up man!
you're not the first one. people always sayin dum ish like that. nobody is freakin out... but if you're gonna get trolled by fnl, thats on you. no need to post that in here. i dont get notifications from fnl for a reason right now.

starts out as "fnl is trolling" next thing you know, its "solve for x".

Last edited:
you're not the first one. people always sayin dum ish like that. nobody is freakin out... but if you're gonna get trolled by fnl, thats on you. no need to post that in here.

So your telling me you didnt check your phone or comp when FNL tweeted at 5am...? Cmon man... 90% of NT is on edge because of this restock.

maybe they'll do it during the supreme release today, thatll divert some traffic away
I highly doubt they care about timing their release in that manner. We all gotta stop acting like they don't want us to know when they're releasing their products. They make money when we buy their products. They want as many people as possible knowing they're selling shoes. Does that mean they absolutely won't Red October us? No. But the concept that they're waiting for some diversion so they can covertly launch their products is just simply ludicrous. My opinion is when their website crashed last saturday Nike said "how can we fix our website so we can handle this traffic" and not "omg I hope LeBron hits a half court shot so I can press the button and launch these Jordans when nobody is looking."

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if they announced today that they are doing a timed release this Saturday. Their calendar is pretty empty in terms of Jordans.

Last edited:

I highly doubt they care about timing their release in that manner. We all gotta stop acting like they don't want us to know when they're releasing their products. They make money when we buy their products. They want as many people as possible knowing they're selling shoes. Does that mean they absolutely won't Red October us? No. But the concept that they're waiting for some diversion so they can covertly launch their products is just simply ludicrous. My opinion is when their website crashed last saturday Nike said "how can we fix our website so we can handle this traffic" and not "omg I hope LeBron hits a half court shot so I can press the button and launch these Jordans when nobody is looking."

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if they announced today that they are doing a timed release this Saturday. Their calendar is pretty empty in terms of Jordans.
Co-Sign!! 

I think people are worried because the last restock was unexpected and was mostly "rumored" to drop but this restock is planned with direct tweets from Nike informing its consumer of a date/time of the restock!! 

there is a possibility that even nike doesnt have the resources to keep 2 million people from crashing their website.. maybe not tho.

lol @ the Nike or anyone else fixing their website for sneaker launches...its been like this for a while, and they haven't fixed it yet. They don't care, because the sneakers will sell out regardless.

you're not the first one. people always sayin dum ish like that. nobody is freakin out... but if you're gonna get trolled by fnl, thats on you. no need to post that in here.

So your telling me you didnt check your phone or comp when FNL tweeted at 5am...? Cmon man... 90% of NT is on edge because of this restock.

FNL != nike.com

Finishline does troll. I actually removed their notifications also. Specifically after they sent a tweet saying something like how much would you pay a reseller in front of you that purchased your size.

FNL != nike.com

Finishline does troll. I actually removed their notifications also. Specifically after they sent a tweet saying something like how much would you pay a reseller in front of you that purchased your size.
lol i remember that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom