Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNL != nike.com

Finishline does troll. I actually removed their notifications also. Specifically after they sent a tweet saying something like how much would you pay a reseller in front of you that purchased your size.
touché. even more reason to not pay attention to fnl.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

someone pm me and tell me what that pic is from ^^ not the first time ive seen it

i'm not tryin to turn this into a chat thread

Well, nike has definitely something up their sleeve, I mean, if they were to reschedule the foams n 11s wouldn't they have done so by now? Or in the last have they taken longer to do so?

Well, nike has definitely something up their sleeve, I mean, if they were to reschedule the foams n 11s wouldn't they have done so by now? Or in the last have they taken longer to do so?
Today would be the day if so if they reschedule I believe

I'm not even gonna try for the Royals....cause it'll just mean I'll miss out for sure on anything else.
Sadly I'm starting to think the same way.

Royal 1s are absolutely my top priority but I don't want to swing and miss on them if I could've got Fear 5s or Bred 11s instead.

Are there any shoes that you guys think WON'T sell out immediately? Squadron Blue 13s maybe?
nerd.gif

It's funny how everyone have forgotten about the Fear 5s, since the OG 1s dropped

but really though when u think back to before they dropped not a lot of people were that big on them... had they been a big GR they probably wouldnt be sought after at all really... im not after them... but i like em... going after them u should have a good shot with so many others to steal attention... but they will still go immediately to

Sadly I'm starting to think the same way.

Royal 1s are absolutely my top priority but I don't want to swing and miss on them if I could've got Fear 5s or Bred 11s instead.

Are there any shoes that you guys think WON'T sell out immediately? Squadron Blue 13s maybe? :nerd:

LOL! i actually like the squadron blue 13... i dont even know why... but i do... :lol:

There's a few random sizes of kicks (laneys, infrared and white 6, fire red 3, powder x) etc on size? Some are youth sizes some are adult. If you guys want to check them out.

Now that I think about it I lied, I did cop some shoes off a restock just didn't know it was a restock at that time, I had picked up those black bottom 9s a year ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom