Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are funny and coming off as ungrateful. Hopefully the info is useful for those who would want the shoes.

Going back to lurking

Why not ? i do it all the time and i usually get my shoes, before ppl who order from FTL and NDC... never had to pay customs
We'll I never was familiar with it I guess, I always thought you had to have an overseas address to buy, that and I never really heard of any of the sites. But I'm interested in learning, shoot me a pm about the sites I would like to take a look I would like to get those Brazil 6s

We'll I never was familiar with it I guess, I always thought you had to have an overseas address to buy, that and I never really heard of any of the sites. But I'm interested in learning, shoot me a pm about the sites I would like to take a look I would like to get those Brazil 6s
Them Brazil 6s ain't even worth it to stress over, 2k pairs 
mean.gif

Y'all are funny and coming off as ungrateful. Hopefully the info is useful for those who would want the shoes.

Going back to lurking
na theres no reason i should be coming off as ungreatful just because i didn't know what the website was. my thoughts on the name of the website have nothing to do with you posting it... dude was trying to assasinate reading comprehension skills. thx for posting.

i've bought overseas for the record.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom