Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this the OG restock thread? 

OK I'm here!
Welcome 
devil.gif

I'm still looking for my first pair of 1s. Fingers crossed for us both bro.
Good luck 
nthat.gif

Cable service in my neighborhood just went down and i have edge speed cell reception. Bruh if this isn't fixed by 7am ... Smh

Yessir! Made it to payday before the restock... unless of course nike does sum unheard of evil ish and drops them between now and 6:00 am central when my money hits :lol:

also thanks for making a new thread... that last one turned in to a hot mess of talk about nothing important

Last edited:
So from hearing all this talk of what PEOPLE R AFTER i WOULD HAVE 2 SAY SUMPTIN LIKE THIS OF A LIST.

FEAR IV's & V's

ROYALS

'88's

BRED 1's

BEL-AIRS

BRED XI's.....

AS FOR ME I'M AFTER THE INFRA23's VI's "TOROS"

BLACK GRAPES

2nd PAIR OF BEL-AIRS..

THEN WUT EVER AFTER THAT..

Last edited:
Reporting...

I'll be happy with one of these Royal 1, Fear 4 or 5, 88s, Bel Air...

Then going after a few GR's...

I have a 20% code the I'm saving for these.

Last edited:
checkin in

want another pair of 88s since that fake *** closet collector screwed me over

and def bred 1s 

We bringing the math problems to this thread ? lols

Yessir! Made it to payday before the restock... unless of course nike does sum unheard of evil ish and drops them between now and 6:00 am central when my money hits :lol:

also thanks for making a new thread... that last one turned in to a hot mess of talk about nothing important

i feel you bro

1.Royals/Bred 1's

2. Bred 11s

3. Fear 5s

4. Black Grapes

If I can get any one of these in my cart, I'm checking out ASAP.

no idea why people cried about opening a new one. last one should have been closed the minute they canceled the restock.

people were just trolling and free posting in the last one to get their posts up :smh:

BINGO!

"The mod wont let us talk about shoes!!!!" - like the shoes don't have individual threads already and I didn't say create a new thread once the new nike restock is confirmed or it happens :smh:

Im just reading a wish list thread so far.... 8 pages of "checking in here... here is my wish list"

Hello from Australia Nt, i'm so jealous of this restock since I can't be a part of it!

I would cop in an instant in this order

Bred 11
88s
Bred 1
Toro 4

Been waiting for this restock, but while I do wait, I managed to find a 3Lab5 Infrared, size 14, for retail last night in NYC.

I'm up bright and early here in the west coast. Good to see a new thread for restock has emerged. Subbed for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom