Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the perspective for sure but I don't mind paying resell on shoes I want as long as its a reasonable price (happening less and less now).

This is because I also believe that time is money and sitting in front of my computer for days at a time is time I just cant get back.

No, I wont be paying $700 for some foams but id drop like 220 or so for some 170 shoes just to save myself the time and effort.
i can agree with that, but paying 220 for 170 is basically retail.. when you figure tax and shipping.. maybe 20 dollars more.. 

i can agree with that, but paying 220 for 170 is basically retail.. when you figure tax and shipping.. maybe 20 dollars more.. 
that mentality is what makes them continue to do this though. Anything more is too much imo. They wouldn't continue to grab them up so fast if there weren't people out there thinking like this. I know it's never going to change and one person deciding not to cop won't change anything, but until you guys start to really control yourselves (which will never happen) this will always be a problem. It's just a simple fact that there are people out there who are willing to pay the prices, and there are people out there who wisely never have and never will. too bad the number of resell buyers outweighs the number of controlled buyers.

that mentality is what makes them continue to do this though. Anything more is too much imo. They wouldn't continue to grab them up so fast if there weren't people out there thinking like this. I know it's never going to change and one person deciding not to cop won't change anything, but until you guys start to really control yourselves (which will never happen) this will always be a problem. It's just a simple fact that there are people out there who are willing to pay the prices, and there are people out there who wisely never have and never will. too bad the number of resell buyers outweighs the number of controlled buyers.

True indeed

nerd.gif

the later it gets the less likely I think this is going to happen tomorrow. don't you think if they were going to send out a notification for a saturday release it'd be coming very soon? It wouldn't make sense to put out an alert unless it was at least 12 hours before it happened? Maybe I am wrong but if they are trying to create a legit buzz and increase traffic than they would want to do it earlier rather than later I assume. I wish I just hit refresh and they were there.... I have always been about 3-6 and I'm ashamed to admit I have no 11s. I need some baaad

And this mentality has a lot of you guys sittings on heart monitors for every little tweet.

Shoes ain't that serious.

And honestly it's just a matter of what YOU are comfortable with. You can make the same argument that we shouldn't be giving nike whatever they ask for especially with the annual price hikes they are blessing us with.

Last edited:
i fully expect an announcement following the yeezy foam release tonight. Probably see the restock tomorrow morning at 8 or 10. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom