Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is NDC just releasing the yeeezy foams? i thought NDC said they were going to re-launch the snakeskin 11s also.

Last edited:

i thought NDC said they were going to re-launch the snakeskin 11s also.
they will 
wink.gif

Exactly, retail or bust gang! :smokin

This. I've never paid over retail for sneakers. :pimp:

I understand the perspective for sure but I don't mind paying resell on shoes I want as long as its a reasonable price (happening less and less now).

This is because I also believe that time is money and sitting in front of my computer for days at a time is time I just cant get back.

No, I wont be paying $700 for some foams but id drop like 220 or so for some 170 shoes just to save myself the time and effort.

I understand the perspective for sure but I don't mind paying resell on shoes I want as long as its a reasonable price (happening less and less now).

This is because I also believe that time is money and sitting in front of my computer for days at a time is time I just cant get back.

No, I wont be paying $700 for some foams but id drop like 220 or so for some 170 shoes just to save myself the time and effort.

I'm with you. But a lot of people think shoe is life lol

Only shoe I've copped over retail was the Black Toe 1s and that was for 220 shipped, thought it was fair enough.

nothing wrong with resell prices (not the ridiculous overly priced ones)...

sometimes i pay over for the reasons that bigj said...

sometimes i justify paying more since some shoes i get below retail...

so in my thinking it all evens out :lol:

I can agree with that. How I felt about the bred 1s

I agree to an extent. Like you said, reasonable resale prices. (Which is hard to find) If my buddy had the BB right now for $160 I would get them all day. Let these young guys get souped off these foams. Any 70s-80s baby that is a sneakerhead appreciates these BBs a whole lot more.

Same boat on this. I have patience on trying to find the right deal but lately it is impossible - people buying wrong sizes, buying just to resell. 2004-7 you could walk right in the store - LATE. I get the hype, especially on the OGs - but this is a grind. 10 years ago I couldn't afford them and they were everywhere, and now I can and the total opposite.

Same boat on this. I have patience on trying to find the right deal but lately it is impossible - people buying wrong sizes, buying just to resell. 2004-7 you could walk right in the store - LATE. I get the hype, especially on the OGs - but this is a grind. 10 years ago I couldn't afford them and they were everywhere, and now I can and the total opposite.

Exactly. And if it was somewhat limited, as long as I made it in the store by noon I was good. The glory days...haha

I don't mind paying over retail if I've paid that much for retail anyway i.e. I don't mind paying $220 resale for $170 shoes since I've paid $220+ retail for sneakers without question. When you're talking about those shoes going for $300+, then I'm just not buying them no issues.

I can understand this logic for people camping out... can you imagine waiting for hours and with some kids camping for days to only come up empty? if i was in their shoes i would also take whats left and try and trade for my size or resell them to get my size...

Can't wait for this restock I got most the GR's that I like that their restocking but I got my eyes on another pair of fear 4s or the shoe I want most out of this restock a pair of fear 5s, I refuse pay $500 + and I also regret not jumping on the opportunity to buy the 5s when they came out for $275 SMH top 3 sneaker regret by far for me

At the end of the day, it would be nice to cop what we regret passing up or weren't able to get but whether we get the shoes or not, but you've gone this long without them in your life and not much is will change if you do get them, besides maybe breaking a few necks 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom