Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this mentality has a lot of you guys sittings on heart monitors for every little tweet.

Shoes ain't that serious.

And honestly it's just a matter of what YOU are comfortable with. You can make the same argument that we shouldn't be giving nike whatever they ask for especially with the annual price hikes they are blessing us with.
shoes ARE that serious!

Last week it wasn't announced until about 3:00 Pacific Time to "wake up late". My guess is they see how the Foams go today when they get the traffic on the site and then determine if tomorrow is the day they drop the restock. The odd 4:00 Pacific time drop is designed for a reason. They have dropped plenty of shoes in the morning on Friday in the past.

Or they do what they did w/ the Yeezy 2 in 2012 and say,
"Stay tuned to Twitter b/c the day & time won't be announced. We will Tweet the link when the shoes are live."

Or they do what they did w/ the Yeezy 2 in 2012 and say,
"Stay tuned to Twitter b/c the day & time won't be announced. We will Tweet the link when the shoes are live."
AKA make sure your bot is on all day

Last edited:
i honestly just want them to set a time and date and leave it at that. Less stress and if i get lucky i get lucky

here's to hoping it doesn't come during this wave of yeezys and crap that's releasing today. Got a late start, headed to the gym right now so hopefully I make it back in time to at least spectate the yeezy release and see what's up
nerd.gif

that mentality is what makes them continue to do this though. Anything more is too much imo. They wouldn't continue to grab them up so fast if there weren't people out there thinking like this. I know it's never going to change and one person deciding not to cop won't change anything, but until you guys start to really control yourselves (which will never happen) this will always be a problem. It's just a simple fact that there are people out there who are willing to pay the prices, and there are people out there who wisely never have and never will. too bad the number of resell buyers outweighs the number of controlled buyers.
resellers will always be there as long as there is more demand then supply.. 

If anyone else cares I spoke with a Nike rep as well... they say it will be announced on twitter but they don't know as to if it will be at the moment it goes live or a while before.

If anyone else cares I spoke with a Nike rep as well... they say it will be announced on twitter but they don't know as to if it will be at the moment it goes live or a while before.

So in other words....they know the same **** as the rest of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom