NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like there was a lot less stock to go around this time compared to the march one.

"select the the train"

"omg i dont see a train in any of these pics!! what its that off in the distance in this photo. hell idk, hopefully its a train."

"out of stock"

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

Seriously who can really afford to keep up with all these nice releases though... Lol I just don't bother with what I won't wear. My Rent was due yesterday hope you guys handled the bills first. Nike knows how to keep a brother struggling. Baron 1s or 9s, Yeezy foams, snake skin lows, Concord low, (Restock), varsity red 2s, volt Futures, Carmine 6s, infrared speckle low 11, Oh jees louis there's no way a average moe Joe can roll with the the big dogs after these last 2 past months. You better SELL something haha.

Facts why don't they general release the heat and limit the luke warm releases lol

Last edited:
"select the the train"

"omg i dont see a train in any of these pics!! what its that off in the distance in this photo. hell idk, hopefully its a train."

"out of stock"

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

Haha that train is always mad sneaky

Last edited:
Different question.  Since this originally was supposed to coincide with FNL and others restocks in April, do you think there will still be a final restock before the fiscal year ends for Nike?

Different question.  Since this originally was supposed to coincide with FNL and others restocks in April, do you think there will still be a final restock before the fiscal year ends for Nike?

It's been one a quarter. Since the last one was in March, the next one could be in July or so. This was Jb products only and was missing some like the white infrared and powder blue 3. I think what happened yesterday will have no effect on the quarterly.

Last edited:
That's a good question on whether they are gonna still do another restock this month... I'm sure they have a few hundred thousand bucks of inventory in other releases laying around.

What do you guys think it would include though? Like 11 lows, yeezy foams and kobes? 

......HIGHLY DOUBT THAT

with how arrogant u were

To create another name to act like it wasnt you

Someones snagging ur packages for sure man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom