NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe shoes like the Fire Red 5s, Grape 5s, Laney 5s, Steel 10s, Powder Blue 10s all sold out - all of these shoes pretty much sat during their initial release and were restocked several times through several retailers including Finishline.  Maybe it's the psychological aspect of not wanting to completely strike out during a major restock that makes people suddenly demand these shoes.

it's been 3 hours fambs 
laugh.gif

For all you that feel bad about missing he restock TRUST ME you had no shot at copping anything worth copping. If it makes you feel better

I was literally on my iPad using lighting fast internet in an empty library when the notification popped up all by chance (this never happens to me with restocks) I tried getting a few shoes within no more than a minute and all sold out.

I can't believe shoes like the Fire Red 5s, Grape 5s, Laney 5s, Steel 10s, Powder Blue 10s all sold out - all of these shoes pretty much sat during their initial release and were restocked several times through several retailers including Finishline.  Maybe it's the psychological aspect of not wanting to completely strike out during a major restock that makes people suddenly demand these shoes.
I copped the sc2 trainers on the last restock just because I had the oppurtunity. WOuld have prolly passed on a release.

I undsd em today and holy **** they suck. hurt me feet like a mofo

I cooked big time, got both like 30-50 minutes after the restock dropped, just kept refreshing and refreshing. and the good thing is my bot has options for multiple sizes, so if one size is sold out it moves to the next. with that being said I did captcha and what not and got breds about 30 minutes after restock dropped, and then royals about 1.2 hours after the restock dropped just keep refreshing and refreshing with multiple sizes selected on my bot and bam added. # feeling lucky af #coooked hard

For all you that feel bad about missing he restock TRUST ME you had no shot at copping anything worth copping. If it makes you feel better

I was literally on my iPad using lighting fast internet in an empty library when the notification popped up all by chance (this never happens to me with restocks) I tried getting a few shoes within no more than a minute and all sold out.
I dont know about you I got 50 mbps internet and copped breds and royals way after nike dropped the restock link, I did not even find out about the restock till 4:45 PST or 7:45 est lol

I cooked big time, got both like 30-50 minutes after the restock dropped, just kept refreshing and refreshing. and the good thing is my bot has options for multiple sizes, so if one size is sold out it moves to the next. with that being said I did captcha and what not and got breds about 30 minutes after restock dropped, and then royals about 1.2 hours after the restock dropped just keep refreshing and refreshing with multiple sizes selected on my bot and bam added. # feeling lucky af #coooked hard
Nice pickup.  I got lucky with the Bred 1s and was waiting in line for the Royals until I got a connection error and got kicked out of line.

View media item 955986

View media item 955987

View media item 955988
I hope they find out u had a bot
But I'd take a bot
O the irony, u scored tho dog

Last edited:

Does your robot know how to put on shoes and tie them yet?

I hope they find out u had a bot
But I'd take a bot
I the irony, u scored tho dog
You can't do anything with out bots these days man, I am going to be honest with you. If you don't have a bot = sad life = GRs for life #Venom Green 10s # PB 10s

Last edited:

too bad they dont fit your feet. smfh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom