NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
to those who got what they wanted..... or those who know........

how long were the shoes up for before the tweet went off?

Veni Vidi Vici

In all seriousness I cooked on the last two restocks, today wasn't meant to be, I'm going to try to trade for Royals but if I don't end up with them oh well

Veni Vidi Vici

In all seriousness I cooked on the last two restocks, today wasn't meant to be, I'm going to try to trade for Royals but if I don't end up with them oh well
yeah i cant be too sad really. out of this and the last restock, I claimed laney 5's, fire red 3m 5's, kobe prelude 6's and bred 1's. lotta people would kill for that.

Everyone has their days to be lucky and today happened to be mine. one more tip, nike always has restocks as tlos, so it wouldnt hurt to enter the product code of a shoe you want and keep refreshing, like the color code

For example royal 1s: 555088 - 085

Nike link via search enter that code and see what the link is, for future releases just keep refreshing, to gain chances of quick load and add for non tlo

Clicked on black grape 5's instantly on my iPad then a couple minutes later clicked on fear 4s on my iPhone. Got the 4s in the cart instantly even though it was a couple minutes after the tweet and checked out. Couldn't get the 5s or anything else I attempted. Makes no sense. Items that showed reserved in people carts would become available again 10 minutes later. It's almost like people put them in their cart but couldn't buy'm for whatever reason then they become available again. What's the point of adding them to your cart and not buying them? Who even has that kind of discipline?

Clicked on black grape 5's instantly on my iPad then a couple minutes later clicked on fear 4s on my iPhone. Got the 4s in the cart instantly even though it was a couple minutes after the tweet and checked out. Couldn't get the 5s or anything else I attempted. Makes no sense. Items that showed reserved in people carts would become available again 10 minutes later. It's almost like people put them in their cart but couldn't buy'm for whatever reason then they become available again. What's the point of adding them to your cart and not buying them? Who even has that kind of discipline?

They couldn't check out because the checkout pages crashed. It happened to me as well, i'd say 4 times, but good thing about nike is the cart hold. Normally i checkout out about 3 mins after they release, today it was about 10-12 mins after.

Mine crashed on the check out with the fear 4s. Went right back in and they were still in my cart because of the cart hold. So I didn't think that was the main issue.

Links went live pretty much at the same time Nike tweeted out the links (just a bit sooner). Was on my lap top doing school work & my monitors went off. Clicked instantly on Royal's, did image verification, and still failed lol. Convinced they had maybe a FSR.

dam, so they tweeted that soon? that makes me fee not as bad about missing 88's and royals.

Last edited:

dam, so they tweeted that soon? that makes me fee not as bad about missing 88's and royals.
Yeah wasn't a big difference in time like past restocks. Captcha messed me up a little but I still got in line for both 1's & got error on Royal's & OOS on Bred's.

First really loaded restock that I'm not salty about. Wasn't home so tried to cop a couple items on my phone (fear vs and black grapes only as I have multiples of almost everything else), but oh well.

Honestly, it just makes me realize how lame this whole thing has become. Everyone complains about wanting it to be random, but most of the time the same people who would cook on an announced restock would cook even more on a random one because they have the resources (bots etc) to constantly monitor. Jumping through hoops every weekend and having to be tied to twitter/NT constantly just to have a chance to spend money has really taken its toll on me. And this is coming from someone who is strictly online, no camping/raffles/etc so I feel for you guys who do it every week because you actually want the shoes.

Maybe I'm just getting older, or maybe the hunt just isn't that fun anymore...

Last edited:

Yeah wasn't a big difference in time like past restocks. Captcha messed me up a little but I still got in line for both 1's & got error on Royal's & OOS on Bred's.
DAM. what size are you? did you get anything at all?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom