NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

whatsup everybody how much did the toro bravo pack cost again? and how many pairs of dunkman soldier 3's were released back in april i need a price checkcuz im sellin mine tnx

Originally Posted by justin444

whatsup everybody how much did the toro bravo pack cost again? and how many pairs of dunkman soldier 3's were released back in april i need a price check cuz im sellin mine tnx

Just got mine last monday, 14,995 pesos (toRo BraVO)... You cannot get a VIP discount on this pack... sayang
frown.gif

there were packs still available by monday? they werent sold out?

Yes not sold out.. was surprised too when i asked Nike Park trinoma for a 10.5, they had 1 pack.

The DMP IIs or Toro Packs are not selling as well as the popular CDPs. Even in the US, resellers have already dropped their prices.

Must have though, really nice pack

How much would the space jams be when theyre out???

para ma-budget ko na sa allowance ko ung itatabi ko for the spacejams...hehehe

kelangan maaga plng meron na eh

Originally Posted by alexeibc

whatsup everybody how much did the toro bravo pack cost again? and how many pairs of dunkman soldier 3's were released back in april i need a price check cuz im sellin mine tnx

Just got mine last monday, 14,995 pesos (toRo BraVO)... You cannot get a VIP discount on this pack... sayang
frown.gif

is that tax inclusive? sori never really bought shoes from here

i hope we get word about stuffs that will be on sale next week...para alam na kung ano kukunin at kung saan.hehehe.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

yup, 12% tax is included already

dats good because in the us, when i bought my kobe iv pop's, they were priced 125 but ended up goin 135 cuz of tax. are all shoes tax inclusive here? tnx

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

yup, 12% tax is included already

dats good because in the us, when i bought my kobe iv pop's, they were priced 125 but ended up goin 135 cuz of tax. are all shoes tax inclusive here? tnx

Just like buying tax free items
smile.gif

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

whoah....sigurista...hehe
laugh.gif
anyways, i personally think that it would bearound php7,495? my wild guess dude.hehe. the highest would be php8000. my oh my, what a way to end our year shoe heads......i mean the true blues 3's,thecharcoal and orlando 7's plus the additional 3 colorways of the retro 12's (white/reds,breds and all whites). kamusta naman?wala nakong pera sa paskoat pang-aguinaldo sa mga inaanak
laugh.gif
.i just hope that the quality of theupcoming retro j's would be of the good kind.and from what i've been reading i really do hope that it would be a gr.so that everybody can behappy.
smile.gif
no need for campouts,raffles and the like. worse thing is thatthese sought-after shoes would end up in ebay.ph with a buy-it-now price 2-3x of its srp. nike phi, and jb hear our sentiments!!!!

THANKS RED

If the incoming JB releases will be like the quantity release for Toro Bravo Pack, then we're all good, except if there will be some Koreans bulk buyerswhich normally are clearing out the outlets whenever they have the chance....

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

whoah....sigurista...hehe
laugh.gif
anyways, i personally think that it would be around php7,495? my wild guess dude.hehe. the highest would be php8000. my oh my, what a way to end our year shoe heads......i mean the true blues 3's,the charcoal and orlando 7's plus the additional 3 colorways of the retro 12's (white/reds,breds and all whites). kamusta naman?wala nakong pera sa pasko at pang-aguinaldo sa mga inaanak
laugh.gif
.i just hope that the quality of the upcoming retro j's would be of the good kind.and from what i've been reading i really do hope that it would be a gr.so that everybody can be happy.
smile.gif
no need for campouts,raffles and the like. worse thing is that these sought-after shoes would end up in ebay.ph with a buy-it-now price 2-3x of its srp. nike phi, and jb hear our sentiments!!!!

THANKS RED

really? just 8k? if thats true then its good but from what ive heard in the us itll be 175. idk but lets all hope its not.

Back
Top Bottom