NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

HI guys, sorry to KC et al if this is OT but am really hyped, for everyone who wants the ZK4s but don't want them without 10% off well, all sports centralstores are having a sale till the 14th or 15th, still lots of zk4 pures, breds and mpls at 10%off!

Originally Posted by mikronrob

HI guys, sorry to KC et al if this is OT but am really hyped, for everyone who wants the ZK4s but don't want them without 10% off well, all sports central stores are having a sale till the 14th or 15th, still lots of zk4 pures, breds and mpls at 10%off!
and POP's still available at MOA

This is the one that released in SG. It still looks cool to me... Can't pass and it's my first Witness shirt.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

This is the one that released in SG. It still looks cool to me... Can't pass and it's my first Witness shirt.
laugh.gif

di ba sya masikip sa neckline?

Originally Posted by wytboy55

Originally Posted by foshizzles

laugh.gif

di ba sya masikip sa neckline?
Not really. I got the Large size...I want them loose but I want to get the medium for jeans as well. Typical Lebron shirt fit.

anyone know how much are the kobe iv with the 10% off?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

1. Can't do math?
2. Or you dont know how much Kobe IV retails here?
3. Or both?

Dude's been hanging around the Philippines forum long enough to know at least #2.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

1. Can't do math?
3. Or both?

Dude's been hanging around the Philippines forum long enough to know at least #2.

are weak in math subjects? or it's too far from civilization that's why he don't know the price as well.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

1. Can't do math?
3. Or both?

tnx u really typed all that for me? this forum is supposed to be for updates, i asked for a price isnt that an update? maybe youre the one whos lost flamer

Originally Posted by justin444

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

1. Can't do math?
3. Or both?

tnx u really typed all that for me? this forum is supposed to be for updates, i asked for a price isnt that an update? maybe youre the one whos lost flamer

it's okay if you can't do math.

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by justin444

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

1. Can't do math?
3. Or both?

it's okay if you can't do math.

roll.gif

Discounts for NT dummies:

Quick math update on how to get the discounted price. Bear with me though coz this is the first time i will be doing this in all my years here in NT.

X -(.YX) = discounted price; where X = retail price and Y = discount

It's been all around the NT PI forum that the Kobe IV's cost 7k (6995). So, using the formula above:

7000 - (.10 x 7000) = discounted price
7000 - ( 700 ) = discounted price
6300 = discounted price

Wow. Im surprised at how helpful you guys are being to somebody who asked a simple, non-offending question. Chill NTers. We all share the same passion so letsnot bite anybody's head off. And lets get back to the updates.

Discounts for NT dummies:

Quick math update on how to get the discounted price. Bear with me though coz this is the first time i will be doing this in all my years here in NT.

X -(.YX) = discounted price; where X = retail price and Y = discount

It's been all around the NT PI forum that the Kobe IV's cost 7k (6995). So, using the formula above:

7000 - (.10 x 7000) = discounted price
7000 - ( 700 ) = discounted price
6300 = discounted price

look at this nerd, im guessin his avy really does look like him
laugh.gif
anyway tnx for the info and love yall really killin me wit these infos

Originally Posted by ryandc

Wow. Im surprised at how helpful you guys are being to somebody who asked a simple, non-offending question. Chill NTers. We all share the same passion so lets not bite anybody's head off. And lets get back to the updates.

Agree. I think that was an honest to goodness question. We can't assume that everyone here on NT knows everything that most of us do. Cool lang guys, Ithink it's just a misunderstanding
smile.gif

Now let's get back to the updates!!

Back
Top Bottom