NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^^^yup. let's just hope for the best. it's a good thing that the classics are making a comeback.and that jb is listening to the clamour and followingthe demand of their consumers.that's my personal assumption dude. it's not accurate.hehe. regardless of the pricing what i am sure is that thespacejams would NEVER,EVER,EVER land in the outlets. i think no one would disagree.

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by harv3y

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

^where in laguna?
welcome sa nt
san pedro laguna sir. thanks po for welcoming

aurora na
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

^^^yup. let's just hope for the best. it's a good thing that the classics are making a comeback.and that jb is listening to the clamour and following the demand of their consumers.that's my personal assumption dude. it's not accurate.hehe. regardless of the pricing what i am sure is that the spacejams would NEVER,EVER,EVER land in the outlets. i think no one would disagree.

THANKS RED
except if the del sols-nlex thing happens again lol

hello guys. im buying used or brand new ZKIV white/purple CW size 11..

sensya po ayaw mag update ng signature
smile.gif

when is the release oof witness tshirt ?Hehe

coz here in hong kong its already available eh but no mvpuppet damn!

sale kanina lahat ng regular priced items sa nike park festival, 10% off nga lang. sabi din nun crew, yun sale daw next week 10% off lang din.
sana may itataas pa! hehe

Originally Posted by irumi

Hi irumi, can you help to post pic of the witness shirt there? is it the Witness MVP with the gold accent? coz here in SG, it Witness MVP but withred accents, i haven't seen the actual shirt though...

Originally Posted by wOOfeR

Witness Shirts will be released on june 19 according to Nike BHS
Will Nike BHS only carry this shirts or there will be other nike parks that will sell em?

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Hi irumi, can you help to post pic of the witness shirt there? is it the Witness MVP with the gold accent? coz here in SG, it Witness MVP but with red accents, i haven't seen the actual shirt though...

hi guys, this pic is from a HK forum. I think asia got screwed again. This MIGHT/PROBABLY also be the one to be released here since we seem to get what SG getsas well. is this the one avail in SG chris?

I hope the black gold witness shirts are the ones that will drop, other colorways are not as good. Make it happen NT Phils!!

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Hi irumi, can you help to post pic of the witness shirt there? is it the Witness MVP with the gold accent? coz here in SG, it Witness MVP but with red accents, i haven't seen the actual shirt though...

hi guys, this pic is from a HK forum. I think asia got screwed again. This MIGHT/PROBABLY also be the one to be released here since we seem to get what SG gets as well. is this the one avail in SG chris?
^ouch.that looks awful.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom