NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

are tees available at nike accounts here? like the mvp witness tee or the ankle insurance tee? where at?

no need to double post in diff threads bro
the witness mvp tees were released here together with the mvp lebron vi, bhs has them afaik

nike zoom dt 2 colorways available in most nike parks, white/white and white/black/blue srp 3995
they look like the zoom bb2 anyone know how much zoom are in them? im thinking forefoot only

yea how bout those puppet shirts? are they available? lot of us into tees too not only kicks. updates please from the regulars.....

POP's still available at Sports central MOA.

any of you guys where i can find zk4 white/purple? im looking for it. here's my # 09158771534

^^co sign, my kobe tees are getting worn out na! haha when did they release the ankle insurance tees??
^ yeah ok sana but in non nike stores you don't get 10%off haha

Originally Posted by mikronrob

^^co sign, my kobe tees are getting worn out na! haha when did they release the ankle insurance tees??
^ yeah ok sana but in non nike stores you don't get 10%off haha
there was an ankle insurance tees(gray) that were given for free to participants of kobe iv shoe design contest. i think only had 100 pcs ofthose.
other than that, nothing so far.

the discount would be from 30% up to70%. all the items that would be put on sale would be the stocks that they have right now. i just haven't confirmed ifthis would apply to premium items-kobe-lebron-mj.

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

all nike park stores only. nationwide
thanks man..
glasses.gif

I don't think they'll be including premium items. Most probably it'll be non-moving items.
I remember their outlet store along Pasay road. The items were at least 6mos old. But there are some nice finds.
I might have missed this...is it an in-store sale or there is a common location (ie Mega Trade Hall etc).

check out the Nike Parks now, MVP shirt is already out here in Singapore. There's just a color difference, instead of the gold MVP, it's red.

Back
Top Bottom