NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^^ are all of those legit?? demn... good thing walang ganyan dito sa pinas...
or else... i'll be broke!

^^^Wow!Parang nag-wish sa genie! Kso may tag price!
laugh.gif

oh men.....meron palang white/red na uptempo speeds!!!!hehe.parang tindahan sa cash and carry dati!
laugh.gif

btw, hows the pricing there?is it cheaper po ba?

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

oh men.....meron palang white/red na uptempo speeds!!!!hehe.parang tindahan sa cash and carry dati!
laugh.gif

THANKS RED

prices here are cheaper, because its not in the mall, no tax and can get extra discount if you buy 2 pairs up

^^ i thought it's greenhills tsiange at first glance. hehehe.. thanks for the photos @nicekick.

Originally Posted by nicekick81

laugh.gif

THANKS RED

prices here are cheaper, because its not in the mall, no tax and can get extra discount if you buy 2 pairs up
cool!!!now thats a DEAL!!!i really want those white/red uptempo speeds. I mean it!
wink.gif

THANKS RED

^^ maybe we can ask nicekick to buy for us and we'll just pay him through whatever...

i want those kobe's...

hmmm.... can be... can be... hehe

Originally Posted by chase on

^^ maybe we can ask nicekick to buy for us and we'll just pay him through whatever...

i want those kobe's...

hmmm.... can be... can be... hehe
what kobe? they have kobe1 mpls, kobe1 white, kobe 2 white, kobe 3 white, i'll ask for the price when i pass there

Originally Posted by nicekick81

laugh.gif

THANKS RED

cool!!!now thats a DEAL!!!i really want those white/red uptempo speeds. I mean it!
wink.gif

THANKS RED

sir, can you show me pics of white/red uptempo speeds, im not that familar, i'll ask the price when i pass there,
it that the one besides the kobe3 white? on the right side?

Anyone still seen white/gray Durants? Went to Park Eastwood a few days ago and they never got them daw. they had the other colorways though.

^^ thanks bro, my friend is looking for size 9 , it seems that sizes 10 and below are sold out everywhere.

^^ i got one at 5,995pesos at NIKE PARK PODIUM.. size 8..

right now im looking for size 9 for my friend.

Watch out for the Nationwide Nike Sale starting on June 19 up to the 21st ... it's in the papers ... up to 70% off daw... ilang percent off kaya yungairmax 90s? hehe

Originally Posted by alexeibc

Watch out for the Nationwide Nike Sale starting on June 19 up to the 21st ... it's in the papers ... up to 70% off daw...
is this another nike park sale? in megamall mega trade hall?

Back
Top Bottom