NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

^ for ballin' again mon?
smile.gif
exactly pareng Billy. hehehe

the lebron cap is also nice, its a closed cap with the lion logo on the back and a swoosh logo on the side
pimp.gif

edmin wrote:
Zoom Flight Club available kapag may price na daw siya but at planet sports it's 5,795 pesos...by the way sa Trinoma po to.

saw this last night's game on kerby so I tried to check it out if it's out already and it is.

i got mine at planet sports and the shoes was nice, the fit was snug and a mid cut.

i tried it for baliing straight out of the box and it was awesome! really good for ballin, light, the traction was great too and price for under 6k was goodvalue for money
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

mga bro, help naman, baka pwde po makahiram or makahingi po ng receipt from nike park.. hindi po kasi tinanggap yun credit card slip na form ng receipt kaya diako nakaaply, anyone there who can help me? thanks. kulang pa po ako ng 9k ty in advance.ü

Originally Posted by cvin888

mga bro, help naman, baka pwde po makahiram or makahingi po ng receipt from nike park.. hindi po kasi tinanggap yun credit card slip na form ng receipt kaya di ako nakaaply, anyone there who can help me? thanks. kulang pa po ako ng 9k ty in advance.ü
Sir, I'm not sure this is the right thread to be looking for receipts. It's supposed to be about updates on Nike Park branches. PleaseREAD the rules on posting and post responsibly. Thank you.

^^ limitd release? H0pe n0t hehe, If ever it will dr0p hre h0w many pairs kaya? Hehe, 24? 15? Or 61 pairs? Hahaha, m h0ping f0r d latter hehe, sana by july angdr0p , d0nt have all0wance yet, n0 class eh, extended vacati0n h0h0,

the topic says nike park updates..but im cool with the jeddah pics..but dude get ready for some haters...hheehe

Back
Top Bottom