Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I really hope they release this.
05C0D7B8-8D34-47A5-86EF-052F05650A3B.jpeg

This is what I want, not interested in the Kobe one

Missed out on the Kobe as expected. I’m surprised there is a resale market for these but then again anything limited sells. Not to upset. Not like it was an authentic

Also wasn't able to get the Kobe jersey or the shoes which I expected. I didn't think it would be the same for the jersey. Sucks, even though I'm not a big fan of swingman I liked that this had both of his numbers on them. Something's gotta change at Nike. These $120 jerseys are reselling for $500 on eBay already.

If tonight’s Lakers Mamba jerseys would be auctioned off by the NBA, then Lebron‘s would easily be the highest one sold in NBA auctions history! Even role players would sell for crazy figures!

The shoes I expected to have a hard time getting. But really thought they wouldn't make the Kobe jersey so limited. Sucks. Hope they re-stock.

The shoes I expected to have a hard time getting. But really thought they wouldn't make the Kobe jersey so limited. Sucks. Hope they re-stock.

i had the same mindset. Shoes would be an instant L So i didn’t even try for them and thought I’d have a better chance at the jersey. I was wrong. Lol

Putting another band aid on a deep wound 😭
I know this is a nike but was lucky to have found the laker shorts on offerup and local too..just ordered the swingman “8”..was very fortunate to have got the authentics from the oulets back in December for $69 each
49405C5D-513B-4998-BE7E-BA83D6247D77.jpeg
70241F25-234F-4EA2-A925-535C995A2D57.png
685AC0C8-D41F-4B2A-980C-EE1082BE64F2.png

Reactions: LD7
I managed to get a #24 retro MN jersey from my local nbastore at 4am wohoooo been on the hunt for these since forever!

LeBron wearing the Swingman into the arena. Resell prices will continue to climb lmaoo

Apparently this was available in the local NDC and now is sold-out. The print seems to have gone down in quality.
LBJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom