Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I just got my Celtics championship merch in. My hat’s patch is basically an iron-on sticker. And my Nike championship shirt has the worst screen printing ever. Michael Rubin is an evil man for pumping trash out. I hate how this man basically has a monopoly on sports memorabilia.

FWIW, there is a Twitter account that just retweets pics of awful merchandise that Fanatics/Lids delivers. The account was suspended yesterday for “personal attacks”. And yet I see so many accounts tweeting racist or homophobic slurs go completely unscathed. Unreal. I guess Rubin placed a call to Elon

Attachments

• IMG_5061.jpeg
    IMG_5061.jpeg
    287.3 KB · Views: 879
Is fanatics doing the screen printing for Nike and adding the patches for New Era? I mean I’ve ordered ones from Nike before and they’re pretty bad.

Is fanatics doing the screen printing for Nike and adding the patches for New Era? I mean I’ve ordered ones from Nike before and they’re pretty bad.
Yup. My buddy ordered a hat and it still had the store sticker price on it, which was $5 cheaper than the championship hat. Seems like they just take a normal hat and slap the patch on.

As for the shirt - you know those plain cottonNike graphic shirts they always have on special at the outlets? The ones that are on sale for 2 for $25 or $30? My shirt is like that, but with way worse screen printing.

New era has those same hats for sale on their website which isn’t owned by fanatics. I think that’s how new era does those to pump them out quicker/sooner.

New era has those same hats for sale on their website which isn’t owned by fanatics. I think that’s how new era does those to pump them out quicker/sooner.
Again, my buddy’s hat had a Lids price sticker on it. Lol

Again, my buddy’s hat had a Lids price sticker on it. Lol
I get that. Order one from new era and compare. I’ve ordered from new era before for a champ hat and it’s just how you described. Just because it came from a lids doesn’t mean it didn’t come from/was distributed by new era first lol.

When do new authentics typically start trickling out? Was watching Podcast P and that #8 kinda looks clean on that style:lol:

Like I said earlier, don’t think they’re doing authentics. Didn’t do them last Olympics either.

Surprised to see all the swingmans sell out on fanatics and NDC. Hopefully they restock so I can cop Bron and AD.

I wonder what the new Mavs city jerseys will look like. I took a break from buying so many but I need a Kyrie jersey for the collection.

Not sure why these popped up, might be customs.

Back
Top Bottom