Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

This is so sad and pathetic that Nike distributed limited quantities of the Kobe jerseys today and the resellers gobbled them up which in turn will end up with terribly gouged prices online.

Although I gladly passed on all of them because they're piece of crap swingman jerseys and also not jerseys he actually wore on court, I feel bad for the true fans who wanted a less expensive product today who may only have the option to deal with sorry price gougers now.

I knew they were gonna launch it in game, being in Europe not only do I have to wait to watch the games re-runs but now I just missed the jersey I wanted. I asked a family member in America to check the store during the game and call me if the jerseys were released and of course they didn't do it...

I’ll never buy a Lakers jersey but that sucks for everyone in here though. I hope they manufacture some more authentics at least so people can have something.

just curious, did nike ever sell a kobe jersey of the mamba blacks when they first initially came a couple years back?
feel like they did but cant remember

just curious, did nike ever sell a kobe jersey of the mamba blacks when they first initially came a couple years back?
feel like they did but cant remember

This one, right?
2CA7AB31-E24B-42E7-946E-E0F68154A512.jpeg

My Authentic Kobe Jersey collection. I think I spent about $250 total for all of them.

F5713C88-7D97-4258-8B98-A04CC35C16D6.jpeg

This one, right?
2CA7AB31-E24B-42E7-946E-E0F68154A512.jpeg

My Authentic Kobe Jersey collection. I think I spent about $250 total for all of them.

F5713C88-7D97-4258-8B98-A04CC35C16D6.jpeg

yes sir! they’re pretty much the same as what the lakers wore yesterday if i’m not mistaken?

any chance you remember if it was a tough cop for those black kobe’s back then?

yes sir! they’re pretty much the same as what the lakers wore yesterday if i’m not mistaken?

I actually purchased it from ebay around December 2018/January2019.

They were not. I never got one because I was caught up in "Kobe never wore it" but now I wish I had one because the jersey is so nice, I just couldn't see myself with a Lonzo, Ingram or Kuzma at the time. Would have loved to get that LBJ though last night.

Shoe Palace had both the authentic 8 and 24 for quite a long time. I had been eyeballing it for two years and finally copped the 8 the day he passed. I should've gotten the 24 as well but happy I at least have one. Hoping the Bron restocks but really wish they would drop an AD.

They were not. I never got one because I was caught up in "Kobe never wore it" but now I wish I had one because the jersey is so nice, I just couldn't see myself with a Lonzo, Ingram or Kuzma at the time. Would have loved to get that LBJ though last night.
Shoe Palace had both the authentic 8 and 24 for quite a long time. I had been eyeballing it for two years and finally copped the 8 the day he passed. I should've gotten the 24 as well but happy I at least have one. Hoping the Bron restocks but really wish they would drop an AD.
Nope, they sat.

i was just getting a bit irked/annoyed at the number of people complaining about the jersey yesterday selling out quick/not being widely available but in the back of my head i couldve swore that the authentics were up and sitting when they first introduced the jersey

thanks guys for confirming haha i know with the tragic passing the demand for anything kobe has spiked, but idk i just felt like most "true" kobe fans wouldve gotten a lot of his stuff whether he was dead/alive and if there was zero hype around it

i was just getting a bit irked/annoyed at the number of people complaining about the jersey yesterday selling out quick/not being widely available but in the back of my head i couldve swore that the authentics were up and sitting when they first introduced the jersey

thanks guys for confirming haha i know with the tragic passing the demand for anything kobe has spiked, but idk i just felt like most "true" kobe fans wouldve gotten a lot of his stuff whether he was dead/alive and if there was zero hype around it

They were. That's how I was able to cop mine from the first season Nike took over the contract

Although I don't think it's anything serious to be disturbed about in the aftermath of yesterday's chaotic release of those items, I understand and agree with everything else you stated.

I agree true Kobe fans would have gotten his stuff a long time ago before this current crap. The true fans would have gotten his stuff way before these aftermarket Nike versions years ago. I got my jerseys during the Adidas era, now I'm trying to replace them with more accurate and better detailed Mitchell & Ness versions although some of those are still slightly flawed.

Couldn't get myself to cop a laker jersey. But would of made the exception for the swingman of the 8 in the front and the 24 in the back out of love. Glad I was able to cop his redeem team USA jersey way back that I ended up wearing for Mamba Day.

Back
Top Bottom