Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I still don't have it in me to take the tags off and wear this
20200823_171841.jpg

It’s strange Luka isn’t in the drop down for custom Mavs authentics on NBA Store. Anybody know what’s up with that?

it's because of that accent over the I in his name. any player who has any kind of character in there name isn't in the drop down menu. U can custom them without the accent marks. I wanted a michael porter jr. and found out then

I have 3 Luka authentics 😬 white, this years statement, and city. I’ll buy next years city too. I’ve owned every Mavs city jersey so far... gotta keep it rollin’

they have authentic city jerseys? Is it call in or online?

you can call the Hangar and they’ll usually ship. I doubt they have anymore of the city jersey though since they went on sale. Lukas jersey is usually sells out fast

It’s strange Luka isn’t in the drop down for custom Mavs authentics on NBA Store. Anybody know what’s up with that?

Nah, it's not. I tried to do it with a Wizards authentic jersey and Wall, Beal, and someone else wasn't in the drop down menu either.

it's because of that accent over the I in his name. any player who has any kind of character in there name isn't in the drop down menu. U can custom them without the accent marks. I wanted a michael porter jr. and found out then

Ahhh, makes sense. Silly that they can't figure out a way to get around that but I get it, unlike the ones G mentioned above.

Prices already at $400 for a swingman. There’s no telling how much the authentic will cost.

I was hoping the NT community could’ve got the Kobe jersey. I had no interest in it but I do respect the legend he was. I respect it so much that I’m not going to be that guy that buys a Lakers jersey of man that’s passed and profit off his name. I hope if there are any lurkers who are reselling it that they put the money toward charity or a Racial Justice program. Rant over.

Back
Top Bottom