Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I guess I should hold off on purchasing a LBJ CAVs jersey from the CAVs online shop for now if I want to get one on sale huh? :nerd:

I mean...4 games in a row....that’s a large bill to fill.

After the disappointing jerseys from Nike, decided to just seek out the real deal
IMG_9770.jpg
IMG_9771.JPG

Got the swingman jordan jerseys. They are like any other nike swingman. I don’t have any issues with them.

I can confirm the small has a smaller font. Didn’t bother opening those

Attachments

• 4849FCC0-1973-4E3A-93CC-CCE6271656AF.jpeg
    4849FCC0-1973-4E3A-93CC-CCE6271656AF.jpeg
    289.9 KB · Views: 38
patch arrived

BCD2B263-C772-4E11-A5C7-35801023B8D9.jpeg

Where'd you get the patch applied at?

i emailed the nba store and they said they'll be releasing the merchandise very soon but it will probably not be until the finals are over for the jerseys.

i emailed the warriors team store and they said "
Unfortunately Nike did not release any Finals jerseys.
Thank you and Go Warriors!

i chatted with nike and they said they have no idea. so i don't know who to believe.

i was chatting with Nike about some shoes though so i don't know if the person i chatted with knew what they were talking about....

Where'd you get the patch applied at?

i emailed the nba store and they said they'll be releasing the merchandise very soon but it will probably not be until the finals are over for the jerseys.

i emailed the warriors team store and they said "
Unfortunately Nike did not release any Finals jerseys.
Thank you and Go Warriors!

i chatted with nike and they said they have no idea. so i don't know who to believe.

i was chatting with Nike about some shoes though so i don't know if the person i chatted with knew what they were talking about....

try here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-NBA-T...224796?hash=item5b485f3c1c:g:FbIAAOSwIzBbEvbi

Go to any place that does alterations or has sewing machine. I would get it sewn, not heat pressed

Just my opinion

Oh, how come? is there some stuff i should know about by getting it heat pressed?

Even the on court is seen. Plus it’s not the rubber patch. If it’s not sewn down it’s eventually gonna fall off over time

Oh, how come? is there some stuff i should know about by getting it heat pressed?

Even the on court is sewn. Plus it’s not the rubber patch. If it’s not sewn down it’s eventually gonna fall off over time

Even the on court is sewn. Plus it’s not the rubber patch. If it’s not sewn down it’s eventually gonna fall off over time

gotcha. didn't know they sewed it on. the jerseys i bought with the finals patch last year were glued on so i just assumed....

can anybody tell if the jersey with the finals patch up there is a swingman or authentic??

gotcha. didn't know they sewed it on. the jerseys i bought with the finals patch last year were glued on so i just assumed....

can anybody tell if the jersey with the finals patch up there is a swingman or authentic??
if youre referring to the black jersey the member posted, its an authentic

Man I love this...but how do you tell the fakes from the real? Tough for me to tell because fakes are so good now.

Yea it’s tough, but the fakes still get so much wrong, nba logo always looks off, letters/numbers are shiny and have bubbles in them, stitching is terrible. Seeing fake jerseys on eBay or even in person at sporting events has got to be one of my biggest pet peeve.
I’ll sit there at a game just pointing them out
96C2CF76-B9F6-4B5B-92CF-0CE19660C5F7.gif

Back
Top Bottom