Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

0EDC4138-A4E7-4D1D-846F-D54B5DFFA206.jpeg
All the Dub gear I’ve acquired since the Nike takeover. I copped ZERO gear when adi had the license lol

I just want a China Klay authentic or player tee and a classic Dray or KD player tee, then I’m good.

Yea it’s tough, but the fakes still get so much wrong, nba logo always looks off, letters/numbers are shiny and have bubbles in them, stitching is terrible. Seeing fake jerseys on eBay or even in person at sporting events has got to be one of my biggest pet peeve.
I’ll sit there at a game just pointing them out
96C2CF76-B9F6-4B5B-92CF-0CE19660C5F7.gif

its 85-90% of jerseys at the stadiums and arenas

Footlocker UK have some absolute bargains on the site right now, authentics for 70 pound, swingmans for 40 pound, ridiculous

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180608-211815_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180608-211815_Chrome.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 41
I had the kd jersey since day one and the connect app is trash. Not even a finals mvp tee or something small like that.

Just a heads up, Nike sf has the finals patch and if you buy a jersey from them they put it on for free. They do it right there and then. It’s not the rubber patch though

This is the same thing nba store international is selling

Attachments

• A44FD75F-59C4-4551-A41B-04E2F04B7396.jpeg
    A44FD75F-59C4-4551-A41B-04E2F04B7396.jpeg
    316.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Does anyone know how the Adidas authentic shorts fit? XLT and 2XLT specifically. Do they fit small like the authentic jerseys? I have the adidas swingman XL shorts and wonder if its the same size...

That LBJ authentic statement jersey is calling my name. I already own the red from it first launched. But I'll get the statement on disco.

I am waaaaay late, but I am grabbing a nike authentic icon jersey. Problem is, I bought a Jordan jersey in a size 44 and it fit me like a womans tank top. I see a 52 in a different player, but I'm not sure of the size. I'm 175lbs 6'1". I don't want to look like Nelly and the St. Lunatics or Dipset. But I also don't want a bra tank. Please help!

I am waaaaay late, but I am grabbing a nike authentic icon jersey. Problem is, I bought a Jordan jersey in a size 44 and it fit me like a womans tank top. I see a 52 in a different player, but I'm not sure of the size. I'm 175lbs 6'1". I don't want to look like Nelly and the St. Lunatics or Dipset. But I also don't want a bra tank. Please help!

They make authentics in 48 that might fit better. I had to size up on Nike jerseys, so where I used to be a standard Large in Adidas jerseys, I had to go up to XL or 52 on Nike Swingman/Authentic jerseys. I'm about 22 inches armpit to armpit and 52 fits me nicely.

I wear a 52. I’m 5’ 10” 215 if that helps.

I’m the same size and have 7 Nike authentics... go w/ the 48

Back
Top Bottom