Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Filed paypal claim due to purchase with nba.eu, they refuse to send me a return shipping label. I've called and email they will not make it right.
if they respond, PayPal makes you pay return shipping as well

if they respond, PayPal makes you pay return shipping as well

I am not going to pay 100 to ship a 200 jersey back, my credit card company says if they wont work with me on a positive solution i can dispute with them possibly as well.

I am not going to pay 100 to ship a 200 jersey back, my credit card company says if they wont work with me on a positive solution i can dispute with them possibly as well.
What service are you using that it costs that much

I understand your frustration just letting you know if Paypal decides I. Your favor they require you to mail it back and on your dime.

Ebay makes the seller if it’s not as described

Filed paypal claim due to purchase with nba.eu, they refuse to send me a return shipping label. I've called and email they will not make it right.
Did they mess something up or are you returning it just because you don’t want it??

What service are you using that it costs that much

I understand your frustration just letting you know if Paypal decides I. Your favor they require you to mail it back and on your dime.

Ebay makes the seller if it’s not as described

UPS quoted 120
i guess i am screwed will just hold onto it at this point. I just think its fair to be sent a return shipping label

yes the expedited took longer than advertised
File a partial claim with PayPal for the price of shipping. Recently had an item with expedited shipping take 55 days to receive. They decided in my favor right away and refunded my shipping charges.

Just got my authentic Jordan in last night. Looks like a I got one with an error it's clearly an authentic but the jock tag says swingman guess I'll be returning it

gonna be tons of returns on the authentic, unless those people sold them off right away, looks like they have them back on NDC for pre-orders to be shipped next month :lol:

Yo for anyone who has dealt with jimmyjazz how long is the wait for them to ship out to the west coast? I bought a jersey off that clearance sale and got shipping info Monday morning but they didn’t provide any tracking info so I was just wondering if anyone has an estimate or experience with them?

Edit: I know it’s way too early to expect it today, I’m not I just wanna know if anyone has an estimate.

C6C9B720-58B0-4D59-83B5-0E9AC8C85C11.jpeg
A94C5009-0C27-46F5-A9A9-3554516B75D1.jpeg
1F460027-1308-404A-A8CB-2CA6D2F790D2.jpeg

I like the mile high one

Don’t like the wish bone collars on the other two, other than that I like em

Yo for anyone who has dealt with jimmyjazz how long is the wait for them to ship out to the west coast? I bought a jersey off that clearance sale and got shipping info Monday morning but they didn’t provide any tracking info so I was just wondering if anyone has an estimate or experience with them?

Edit: I know it’s way too early to expect it today, I’m not I just wanna know if anyone has an estimate.
Whenever I order from them it takes about a week to arrive, sometimes longer (I’m located in San Diego). They usually ship USPS which sucks.

Reactions: Ube
Boy you guys weren’t kidding about the meh quality of the swingmans. My Jordan swingmans arrived and I was underwhelmed. The printed lettering and numbers feel very stiff and cheap.

Whenever I order from them it takes about a week to arrive, sometimes longer (I’m located in San Diego). They usually ship USPS which sucks.
Alright cool thanks for the info bro. Yeah I saw that they were using usps but they didn’t provide with any tracking info so that threw me off.

Just got my authentic Jordan in last night. Looks like a I got one with an error it's clearly an authentic but the jock tag says swingman guess I'll be returning it

Dude, are you serious? $400 and that's what you get? What a joke man....but can you take pics before you return it haha?

Back
Top Bottom