Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I didn't think there was any specific reason for the release. Just to make a Nike Jordan jersey to match Air Jordan's and charge a ridiculous price so Nike makes a lot of money and people will buy them lol

I think this is supposed to be part of the whole 'Last Shot' release this month.
The shoes are because of the anniversary but the jerseys are just jerseys

These were teased begging of the season too so I dunno why everyone be shocked or complaining about quality

Its not so much the quality of it, because I have a handful of Nike swingman jerseys so I knew what to expect in that regard, just compared to what I could spend that money on, decided to return it and get something else.

Underwhelming for sure, and the nike connect app is giving me "network errors" when trying to tap into it, even though it worked with a lebron and a kyrie just now. Ah well, gotta send something else back to Nike today so this is going back as well, should have just passed on it to begin with but I got caught up in the hype.
image_uploaded_from_ios.jpg
All these comments don’t bode well for me keeping the ones I ordered, especially hearing they have crappy quality. Will probably return mine as well, still have yet to receive them.

Yea I probably shouldn't have bought to begin with, I know I'm prone to impulse shopping and luckily with Nike its easier to just send back once you have buyer's remorse, which was pretty quick :lol:

I always have high hopes with the whole tapping into the jersey, but its not worth it to sit around with the tags attached for a whole year wasting my time hoping something good comes from it.

Custom Authentics down to $224. Anything I should know before pulling the trigger on one?

Custom Authentics down to $224. Anything I should know before pulling the trigger on one?

Name on back will be lower than what it should be and numbers might have a different thickness compared to player authentics. Fanatics doesnt do customs right. Team stores that customize blanks in house are correct. Not sure about straight from Nike

The red is definitely better than the white I may keep mine seeing as i like the fit and or i knew what I was getting.

Yea the are made after the current team. If that’s the case that’s fine. I would be upset if it said retro in the tag or it being sold as such.

I mean hey there is always that 400$ option.

i would only take custom option from a team store.... fanatics are hit or miss with the nba line thus far.....most club stores do a better job depending on availability

07458A30-5D2B-4172-8C83-A9E0A6526156.jpeg
6F758DEA-D7D7-4AF1-A8E9-B73E95BE2A60.jpeg
D093B60C-EC4C-462A-A7BB-639C05C1334F.jpeg
I got the Jordan Swingman in and honestly, the quality sucks. I’ll be returning it. It’s like an expensive tank top.

Here it is next to an Authentic Champion and a Swingman Nike 8403. It looks and feels way cheaper than the other two. Quality control sucks as it has sloppy stitching and exposed white thread. It’s gonna be a no for me dawg.

so... the nba store international is for outside the US?

if they have it then the US will have it soon, right?

I did call nike SF earlier and the two different people i spoke with hit me with the 'we dont have them yet' line.... didn't think they knew what they were talking about.

my mistake. dammit, i bought 2 patches from Oracle too..... smh

so... the nba store international is for outside the US?

if they have it then the US will have it soon, right?

I did call nike SF earlier and the two different people i spoke with hit me with the 'we dont have them yet' line.... didn't think they knew what they were talking about.

my mistake. dammit, i bought 2 patches from Oracle too..... smh

You can buy it from there for the USA too. I would just buy the jersey if you really want it. Not much of a difference in price

Looks like every Jordan jersey on M&N's site is labeled "new release" which are excluded from discount. Thanks for the heads up though.

I just received my Jordan jersey in the mail and it was a Air Max T-shirt instead of my jersey do you think the nike Reps will give me trouble sending this back as a return.

I just received my Jordan jersey in the mail and it was a Air Max T-shirt instead of my jersey do you think the nike Reps will give me trouble sending this back as a return.

you shouldnt have a problem going through the normal return process and select wrong item shipped. Happened to me before. Hitting up the chat beforehand should get a coupon code though.

I’m sure they would help. When I first got the new authentics, I couldn’t get the Nike connect app to work. After a couple days, Nike told me to enter my name in their other app then try out the connect app. And that work. Nike sent me a $200 gift card for the inconvenience

Filed paypal claim due to purchase with nba.eu, they refuse to send me a return shipping label. I've called and email they will not make it right.

Back
Top Bottom