Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Also what size should I get for the Nike Authentics? Copping the Bron Statement when CAVS shop restocks.

I’m 5’10 190 lbs. I’m a Medium in Addidas Swingman but sized up on Rev30s.

I’m hearing it’s the same situation for Nikes jerseys?

I just don’t want to have to tailor the authentics line I had to do with Revs 30s. Since most teams have a team phrase above the jock tag that would extermly difficult for a tailor to remove and relocate

Also what size should I get for the Nike Authentics? Copping the Bron Statement when CAVS shop restocks.

I’m 5’10 190 lbs. I’m a Medium in Addidas Swingman but sized up on Rev30s.

I’m hearing it’s the same situation for Nikes jerseys?

Large might be ok, or XL if you like a looser fit jersey. I went with XL, I'm about the same height/weight and am about 22" armpit to armpit.

Large might be ok, or XL if you like a looser fit jersey. I went with XL, I'm about the same height/weight and am about 22" armpit to armpit.
How’s the length? I can lose weight if too snug :lol: but I don’t want it being too long

they're definitely a little shorter than adidas, lemme find the pic I posted earlier comparing it to an Adidas swingman

ah my fault, I was comparing a nike swingman to an adidas swingman in this pic:
80652097-3405-42A2-B5CD-15D954FC2E60.jpeg

but that was a size XL (52) nike jersey compared to a size Large adidas swingman. I remember those rev 30's fitting like a dress they were so damn long, definitely not the case with nike authentics.

For those interested in Lebron black Authentic, it is available in all sizes in nba store eu

ordering from them is challenging only if you have to make a return though, they do not pay return shipping.

international shipping back to them is expensive as ****.

ah my fault, I was comparing a nike swingman to an adidas swingman in this pic:
80652097-3405-42A2-B5CD-15D954FC2E60.jpeg

but that was a size XL (52) nike jersey compared to a size Large adidas swingman. I remember those rev 30's fitting like a dress they were so damn long, definitely not the case with nike authentics.
Thanks for the help. Ive only seen the jerseys in person at the Nike store up in LA. I think I’ll most definitely stick with L or XL in authentics. Have a couple Dri fit practice tees and I sized up to large and they snug as hell

Just for reference, took some measurements on the jerseys

Authentic, size 52: armpit to armpit: 24 1/2 inch. Back of the neck to bottom: 32 1/2 inch

Swingman, size 52: armpit to armpit: 23 inch
Back of the neck to bottom: about 29 1/2 inch

Thanks for the help. Ive only seen the jerseys in person at the Nike store up in LA. I think I’ll most definitely stick with L or XL in authentics. Have a couple Dri fit practice tees and I sized up to large and they snug as hell

If you're in LA just go to Beverly Center. They have the Kobe authentics in every size. Just try them on.

I'm 6'1 170 and was able to do a 44 in the all star authentic but i like my jerseys more fitted. Also have a 48 in swingman that fits as well.

Not even going to post pics of the MJ swingmans. They are that crappy! Going back ASAP I opened the white one and was like wtf is this? Didn’t even bother opening the red one up.

Not even going to post pics of the MJ swingmans. They are that crappy! Going back ASAP I opened the white one and was like wtf is this? Didn’t even bother opening the red one up.
Did you at least tap into the jersey with the app? Just wondering if the content is already up for the documentary.

I cant be the only one perturbed by nike/nba selling an “authentic” 2018 jordan and kobe jersey.

There’s nothing authentic about selling a current style jersey of a former player.

They're Nike's biggest cash cows. There's no real stars on the Lakers or Bulls either right now.

I bought the authentic Kobe, regretted not picking up an adidas one from the Staples Center shop, after they introduced the championship tabs on the neck. So with the Nike one, looks just about the same on the back, and maybe something comes from tapping into it. So I’m ok with it, plus at least being 100 less than the adidas one is a win win.

Can’t vouch for spending 400 on the MJ authentic though.

What’s so bad about the Jordan swingman? Got me hella sad to get my package tomorrow :frown: I’m one who actually prefers the swingman vs authentic, so just wanted to hear some opinions

Back
Top Bottom