Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

i just spoke to my boy at NTNY he told they have 'em they're on the 2nd floor i'm going after work to pick one up

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

i just spoke to my boy at NTNY he told they have 'em they're on the 2nd floor i'm going after work to pick one up
They'll be gone soon. Lurkers get to lurkin.

Hmm, I just called NTNY and this chick just kept saying they did not have the shirts, I was like I know people have bought them there and she said no they havenot gotten them. I have been calling places all day trying to find these. Screw it, they aint that great, lol. Too much headache. haha

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

no way. i was there today @ 2pm and they didnt have any of the "championship" shirts

Originally Posted by marley

I just called NT Chi and NT LA and niether one had it. LA said it was limited and they would not get it. I don't believe that.

EDIT: Just called NT Miami and they said they don't have the finals one so either they sold out or they never had it. He said they do have the regular MVPuppets one though.
Do you know if NT Miami will do phone orders on the other shirts? I could care less about the Kobe championship one lol

I would say it will be later this week before the Championship shirts start arriving.

From what I was told Nike Lenox in Atlanta was suppose to get a restock of the original puppet tee that released over a week ago.

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

I would say it will be later this week before the Championship shirts start arriving.

From what I was told Nike Lenox in Atlanta was suppose to get a restock of the original puppet tee that released over a week ago.
Lenox will get a restock and miami sold out size XL and L just to let everyone know of the white ones they never got the grey ones.

Anybody know if Nike made the 4-Rings shirt in a size 3XL?
nerd.gif

Guys, I can confirm that the shirt with puppet Kobe's ring-clad hand is indeed a HoH exclusive, so is the cork shirt. I can also tell you that HoH Chi issold out.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Guys, I can confirm that the shirt with puppet Kobe's ring-clad hand is indeed a HoH exclusive, so is the cork shirt. I can also tell you that HoH Chi is sold out.

How can you confirm this, what proof do you have?

Don't believe the HOH bull.. how can a t shirt be limmited. if it is Nike is Fail. Give 2-3 days it will pop up on NDC n niketowns.

The tag on the shirts explicitly identify them as the HoH MVP Puppets shirt, and the HoH Carpe Diem 09 Finals shirt

The manager told me they were HoH exclusive too and that they were not expecting any more; at least not at the Chicago location. I'd imagine HoH LA willget more.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Don't believe the HOH bull.. how can a t shirt be limmited. if it is Nike is Fail. Give 2-3 days it will pop up on NDC n niketowns.
Co-sign.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
I'm sick of HOH exclusive this HOH exclusive that.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Co-sign.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
I'm sick of HOH exclusive this HOH exclusive that.
mad.gif
Co-Sign. This is some BS.

Freakin resellers already at it selling the 4-finger shirt on ebay
Going for anywhere between $69 and $89 buy it now.
Just search Kobe Puppet

I don't understand why they would make the shirt a HOH exclusive.

What do you think is the reasoning behind this choice? Gives someone like myself 0% of getting the shirt, because I will not pay resell price for a tee shirt.

Back
Top Bottom