Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Does any one have and/or is willing to sell each shirt, the rings and cockscrew in both a M & L. Please get at me so we can discuss ASAP I have $ waitingand a 100% feedback on ebay

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

I would say it will be later this week before the Championship shirts start arriving.

From what I was told Nike Lenox in Atlanta was suppose to get a restock of the original puppet tee that released over a week ago.
Lenox will get a restock and miami sold out size XL and L just to let everyone know of the white ones they never got the grey ones.

Do you know if they will allow phone orders? I need the original 2,

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

I would say it will be later this week before the Championship shirts start arriving.

From what I was told Nike Lenox in Atlanta was suppose to get a restock of the original puppet tee that released over a week ago.
Lenox will get a restock and miami sold out size XL and L just to let everyone know of the white ones they never got the grey ones.

Do you know if they will allow phone orders? I need the original 2,

yes they do allow phone orders so call asap tomorrow 10am est so you can see if they got it.

that shirt is
pimp.gif

lol i know, but i don't believe the HOH bs, its a freakn t shirt. It your going to make that limited you might as well start making other accessorieslimited as well such as limited kobe socks limited kobe underwear.. It can't be HOH only.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

lol i know, but i don't believe the HOH bs, its a freakn t shirt. It your going to make that limited you might as well start making other accessories limited as well such as limited kobe socks limited kobe underwear.. It can't be HOH only.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

lol i know, but i don't believe the HOH bs, its a freakn t shirt. It your going to make that limited you might as well start making other accessories limited as well such as limited kobe socks limited kobe underwear.. It can't be HOH only.
HOH will pay nike extra amounts to make certain things limited including shirts that is why hoh was invented. So it doesn't matter what it isif hoh tells nike we want this item limited with our stock releasing once and then another date then they will pay nike to do it. Nike is making bank on peshoes since it is not included in the friends and family and making bank with the extra $$$ hoh is paying them so i would believe hoh would do that to thisshirt.

Niketown LA has the MVpuppets Tee shirt in white and also grey no phone orders. Next week niketowns I was told will get the four rings shirt. I live in phillyso I can't get the grey one.

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Niketown LA has the MVpuppets Tee shirt in white and also grey no phone orders. Next week niketowns I was told will get the four rings shirt. I live in philly so I can't get the grey one.
Niketown LA does phone orders by the way two people came in the store and bought 40 shirts each WOW!!!
eek.gif
reseller i tell ya. By the way masterhammy i ordered your 3xl grey and white imme by next week or it will be returned on monday.

Niketown LA has the MVpuppets Tee shirt in white and also grey no phone orders. Next week niketowns I was told will get the four rings shirt. I live in philly so I can't get the grey one.
Niketown LA does phone orders by the way two people came in the store and bought 40 shirts each WOW!!!
eek.gif
reseller i tell ya. By the way masterhammy i ordered your 3xl grey and white im me by next week or it will be returned on monday. By the way the 4 rings are a one time release at all niketowns and HOH and that's it no more so this week is HOH next week is niketowns and it is all over bend over after that very limited on the release the niketown manager told me.

The woman told me no phone order till tomorrow they have alot of them left. I called 5mins before they closed and order mines.

The woman told me no phone order till tomorrow they have alot of them left. I called 5mins before they closed and order mines.
Not alot after those two took 80 shirts so get yours quick tomorrow already ordered mines for anyone here interested.

I NEED that MVP Puppets tee in white! Will b callin at 1pm eastern time tomorrow!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I just want to know when HOH NY gets the 4 rings shirt.

indifferent.gif
at 80 shirts. $$%+%%$ up the game for everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom