Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

got my grey one today. Pretty nice, Im happy with it.

Id like the white one too, but not paying reseller prices.

Originally Posted by s dubl

got my grey one today. Pretty nice, Im happy with it.

Id like the white one too, but not paying reseller prices.
Never thought I'd hear that about a shirt
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I need a 3XL in the Grey and I'd like the white, but there is no way I'm paying the reseller prices. I'll wait for the restock and if no restockcomes then whatever

Nike Basketball just tweeted this picture on Twitter about 15 mins ago, this is the championship puppet tee. Have to grab me one when it comes out.

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Nike Basketball just tweeted this picture on Twitter about 15 mins ago, this is the championship puppet tee. Have to grab me one when it comes out.

smh.gif
Resellers are going to be all over these.

That's a sick shirt.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Niketown SF is getting a restock of these. I work there, and I'll let ya'll know when they come in

Originally Posted by frgtn340

Niketown SF is getting a restock of these. I work there, and I'll let ya'll know when they come in

yes but what restock is it the original white and grey tees or the new 4 rings tee?

I just called NT Chi and NT LA and niether one had it. LA said it was limited and they would not get it. I don't believe that.

EDIT: Just called NT Miami and they said they don't have the finals one so either they sold out or they never had it. He said they do have the regularMVPuppets one though.

They already released it? That was fast. Probably check it out tomorrow.

Can someone confirm that NTNY got it?

As of right now I have not got a hold of one NT that claims they have it yet. HOH LA has it.

niketown only, and even with them sometimes they wont ship something hot on the first couple days its out. I tried to order MPLS right when they came out andthey would not take phone orders in the first 3 days

Back
Top Bottom