Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Who would actually wear one of these?
laugh.gif
Reminds me of the old school Bart Simpson tees we used to wear in the early 90's ...

Too corny for me, but I'm sure these will make someone's day ...
glasses.gif

^^i don't plan on re-selling it. I bought it because I want it.

If its a cheap shirt with a loose collar as mentioned I'll sell it asap for what I paid, shipping plus a few bucks for my pocket. Less than the resellers.

I'm hoping its a good shirt because I plan on wearing it when I get it.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn $80 resell.....hmmmmm.
nerd.gif

I should have mine on Saturday. Let's see how I like it. Personally I'd rather keep it but if quality isn't good I'll sell it.
If you think it sells for 50 to 60 now wait awhile it will grow more as the shirt becomes more hard to get.

Especially if the Lakers hoist that trophy

Lakers don't have to win anything it is that this shirt is one of those clothing that will gain value because of the popularity it brought on thetelevision and a one time release on all niketowns nikestores and ndc means limited.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Damn $80 resell.....hmmmmm.
nerd.gif

I should have mine on Saturday. Let's see how I like it. Personally I'd rather keep it but if quality isn't good I'll sell it.
If you think it sells for 50 to 60 now wait awhile it will grow more as the shirt becomes more hard to get.

Especially if the Lakers hoist that trophy

Lakers don't have to win anything it is that this shirt is one of those clothing that will gain value because of the popularity it brought on the television and a one time release on all niketowns nikestores and ndc means limited.

True....HOWEVER...Imagine all the puppet commericals they will release IF Kobe gets another ring.

^^^True. I am not quite sure how kobe winning will effect it, but wouldnt nike release more shirts if kobe wins?

Why would they release more if Kobe wins?

Maybe if it was Kobe vs. Lebron in the finals.

I doubt any more will release.

S dubl i guess your right. Im just looking for an excuse for nike to release more like they did with the kobe mvp shirts last year.lol

Why would they release more if Kobe wins?

Maybe if it was Kobe vs. Lebron in the finals.

I doubt any more will release.
Exactly. These are done IMO.

the kobe mvp shirts last year.lol
Still looking for an XL. I know someone has extras
nerd.gif

These are not done. Just got off the phone with a Nike rep. Just be patient, they'll be restocked soon.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

These are not done. Just got off the phone with a Nike rep. Just be patient, they'll be restocked soon.

grin.gif
Why the snobby face? I guess not everyone is into these funny commercials but hey nike knew it would sell well so they brought out the shirts andit worked so it's a good move for them and not only that this shirt is going to be worth more later on so for those not wearing em to sell later you wouldprobably make about 80 or more once they stop making these as also wear and tear happens as time goes by and others want more. By the way i just got the shirtstoday and they're real nice actually and xl fit very well and your right next week there should be some more coming from what i know as well but niketownla told me they're not getting anymore but other nike stores are very weird.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

^ 27 Minutes? For a "crankyanker" tee? LOL ... man, Nike's got some people by the cojones!
roll.gif
No people got some reselling to do 2 yrs from now thats what's goin on.

Originally Posted by JCaliber31

I like the grey ones better with the full body.
If you saw the materials they used to print on the white ones you would like those better. I thought the same as you till i got them today and thewhite ones are better made with better feel when you wear them.

still waiting on my shipment....la di da di da

the full body grey just looks awkward...iono, i like the simplicity of the white one...

Back
Top Bottom