Nike Lebron 17

Hello! I have a question.
Is this model the same one sold in the United States?
monstars.jpg

I bought them in Spain on this website https://basketworld.com/zapatillas/

**** the line is in its prime right now!

15-17 are 🔥

both in comfort and design

no more big *** swooshes on the side making it look like regular nike basketball shoes
Its definitely not in its prime. no ones really lining up for lebrons like that. Lebrons line was in its prime when dudes was getting shot over denim 10's. I really liked the 15 retro line though. 16s were nothing to talk about. 17's are really cool to me but its not the HOT shoe it once was. and thats ok.

Also im buying pair of 17's to actually wear, is the fit/material tight like the 15's (i cant tell just be feeling them) or is it a more loose fit? deciding whether to go half size up or not.

Its definitely not in its prime. no ones really lining up for lebrons like that. Lebrons line was in its prime when dudes was getting shot over denim 10's. I really liked the 15 retro line though. 16s were nothing to talk about. 17's are really cool to me but its not the HOT shoe it once was. and thats ok.

Also im buying pair of 17's to actually wear, is the fit/material tight like the 15's (i cant tell just be feeling them) or is it a more loose fit? deciding whether to go half size up or not.
People not really lining up for anything mass produced tbh

People not really lining up for anything mass produced tbh
thats a lie lol. in the lebron prime people were damn sure lining up for the GR's. Most colors selling out that morning. Ive lined up for plenty of sell out GR releases. Lebrons were HOT at that time.

but fr can someone tell me how the flyknit is on the 17's compared to the 15?

Last edited:
thats a lie lol. in the lebron prime people were damn sure lining up for the GR's. Most colors selling out that morning. Ive lined up for plenty of sell out GR releases. Lebrons were HOT at that time.

but fr can someone tell me how the flyknit is on the 17's compared to the 15?

I feel like the flyknit on the 15 has a little more give than the 17. But the 17 silhouette isn't as narrow as the 15. I've only used both for casual wear though and not playing ball in.

I would still recommend sticking with the same size that you bought the 15 in though, which is what I did

That was at the height of the sneaker head era. KDs and Kobe’s were selling out then too. Not a white lot of shoes selling that way anymore. That thinking is flawed.

Relax guys, I think there’s some truth to both statements with the concept of location thrown in the mix as well. Some areas just aren’t big on sneakers like that. In today’s time, only true sneaker heads/athletes are purchasing shoes like they used to 5-7 years ago. Man I remember standing in line for the Lebron 9 Mangos at Foot Locker. I can’t remember if they were GR or QS. Still pissed I missed the Big Bangs.

With increased prices and retros or peak models from a few years ago, you better get it on release day/that weekend or you can hang it up, especially if you’re size 10-14, those generally always go first.

and im telling you thats false lol. If thats the case id have pure platinums and pressure X's in my collection right now

I still have my Pure Platinums X :nerd:

Relax guys, I think there’s some truth to both statements with the concept of location thrown in the mix as well. Some areas just aren’t big on sneakers like that. In today’s time, only true sneaker heads/athletes are purchasing shoes like they used to 5-7 years ago. Man I remember standing in line for the Lebron 9 Mangos at Foot Locker. I can’t remember if they were GR or QS. Still pissed I missed the Big Bangs.

With increased prices and retros or peak models from a few years ago, you better get it on release day/that weekend or you can hang it up, especially if you’re size 10-14, those generally always go first.

I still have my Pure Platinums X :nerd:
I couldnt get em. sold out of sz 11's first thing that morning. I remember seeing a dude later that day at another mall with them on being a little salty. I just wasnt paying resale for them.

Haha, ok bud. I’ve been buying LeBron’s a long time and his shoes have always been easy to get except for the limited ones.
Ok and so have i. Easy to get varies from person to person and area to area. Same with people that say "easy cop" when a lot of people arent hitting. Plenty of lebron colorways that weren't limited people were striking out on. because lebrons were the hot shoe and it was at its peak at that time then. thats the only point im trying to make.

Last edited:
I’m confused I think. So UConn branded is not dropping right? It’s the college navy pair that we thought might be UConns?

Those pictures make it look better but still wish for white soles. Will be a game time descision

Back
Top Bottom