Nike Lebron 17

F0A9FAE4-9252-4121-BBF7-579FAB6E80CA.jpeg

I know this not the current model Bron. But man I love this shoe. Just came today via stockx. All Bron shoes prior to 2018 are new to me lol. So forgive me. Waiting on my Miami nights to arrive next week. I can’t believe I was this immature for 15 years like that. Hating on Bron over a fictitious rivalry. Now my boy a laker and with the passing of Kobe. I ain’t got time to hate anymore on any player. Shout out to Har en & that mute guy on the other LA team lol

F0A9FAE4-9252-4121-BBF7-579FAB6E80CA.jpeg

I know this not the current model Bron. But man I love this shoe. Just came today via stockx. All Bron shoes prior to 2018 are new to me lol. So forgive me. Waiting on my Miami nights to arrive next week. I can’t believe I was this immature for 15 years like that. Hating on Bron over a fictitious rivalry. Now my boy a laker and with the passing of Kobe. I ain’t got time to hate anymore on any player. Shout out to Har en & that mute guy on the other LA team lol

Oh he’s “Your Boy” now?:rofl:

Congrats on the growth and the XI’s are one of my favorite models.

Oh he’s “Your Boy” now?:rofl:

Congrats on the growth and the XI’s are one of my favorite models.
Always appreciated his game since HS on ESPN. Always watched his games. But being a Laker fan I felt victim to the hive mentality. But in 2020 their will be no Bron slander in my presence lol. Once KCP signed with LA for a ridiculous 20 mil a year on July 12 2017. I knew Bron was coming to showtime the next year. So yes. He is my boy now. He a laker. Hell even forgave Dwight goofy ***. So call me out all y’all want. I’m enjoying going through his 17 year sneaker catalog. I bought over 15 pair Brons over the last two years. With more to come lol

I won’t derail the thread again brothers

ready to see more 17 lows

Always appreciated his game since HS on ESPN. Always watched his games. But being a Laker fan I felt victim to the hive mentality. But in 2020 their will be no Bron slander in my presence lol. Once KCP signed with LA for a ridiculous 20 mil a year on July 12 2017. I knew Bron was coming to showtime the next year. So yes. He is my boy now. He a laker. Hell even forgave Dwight goofy ***. So call me out all y’all want. I’m enjoying going through his 17 year sneaker catalog. I bought over 15 pair Brons over the last two years. With more to come lol

I won’t derail the thread again brothers

ready to see more 17 lows

You’re not derailing the thread, this thread is about Bron and his shoes. What makes posts interesting is insight and person stories. If they’d only like us to talk about show materials and air bubbles we can do that too, but that’s not that interesting.

I’m also a born and raised Lakers fan, and I was about to say that I never had a problem with Bron. But up until a couple of years ago, I didn’t have a single pair of his shoes. I didn’t really pay attention to his shoes until they 7’s, that’s when I said WOW those are nice! Still didn’t buy them until years later.

Kobe didn’t like Dwight because Dwight joked a lot. Dwight averaged 17 ppg and 12 rpg with the Lakers, those are Very good numbers!

But I’m glad that we’re both enjoying Bron’s shoes now!

And to not get too far off track I’ll speak about the shoes.

1583445068535.jpeg

“Wow, look at the bubbles”!
1583445020117.gif

Got the lakers in today. Very solid shoe. I was surprised with the quality and details. Has any photos of the home colorways leaked. If they even exist, I’d like to see. All yellow with a purple pattern would nice. Or all purple with a gold patter would be tough.

Got the lakers in today. Very solid shoe. I was surprised with the quality and details. Has any photos of the home colorways leaked. If they even exist, I’d like to see. All yellow with a purple pattern would nice. Or all purple with a gold patter would be tough.
keep dreaming so far basically what you said has been Pes he wore early on

been dreaming for years. It seems like Lebron has been the only player not to release great colorways that match his uniform. For me the early 2000s was great for signature shoes for players. Jordan, Iverson Tmac all had shoes with colorways accessible to the public. Which made it fun to hoop in.

Sooo we only got that 1 leaked photo of Uptempo 17s?? Just post the damn shoe man I know they have better pics lol

been dreaming for years. It seems like Lebron has been the only player not to release great colorways that match his uniform. For me the early 2000s was great for signature shoes for players. Jordan, Iverson Tmac all had shoes with colorways accessible to the public. Which made it fun to hoop in.

I think they put out some decent Heat colorways (Black/Red) as GRs when he played down in MIA.

I must be one of the few who do not like gum soles. Like it like it then gum sole 😡. This is one pair that should have white soles

Yeah, Imma need to chop my toes off for these :smh:

having a wide foot sucks i need a 10.5 on the highs and for the lows i had to take the insoles out just to make it comfortable to walk in
usually lows are better but the 17 lows are horrible

1CB5051C-7185-4611-9F29-062FE2D47A4B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom