Nike Lebron 17

I was a big fan of the 9-12s. 13s were not stable to me the hex pods felt off. 15s interested me but i was going ham into the kobes. 16s was ok but didnt intrest me. 17s. Fell in love with wanted future airs, got the man in the arenas, had an injury to knee shortly after they deffinetly helped with absorbing some shocks from walking around with the extra padding

now i almost have the whole collection smh

Debating about picking up currencies on that flash sale. Price is reasonable but I feel like they’re too plain compared to other colorways

Brons hairline always been sus though.

Anyway, GR Brons definitely used to sell out. Of course not all of em, but the majority, cats was lining up for Brons.

Ain't been the case in YEARS.

Every year I come back hoping for a better Bron, and its been trash since the 11.
The market changed. to many people want the appearance of being athletic but dont spend money on it. Also there were alot of bad colorways after the 11 That just sat and sat and sat

I think I'm just gonna relegate my Bron's into a daily shoe. I've been ballin' in them for the past month and whenever I cut hard, the right shoe constantly loses traction, even from something as a simple crossover. I've never had a shoe do that as much as these do.

The market changed. to many people want the appearance of being athletic but dont spend money on it. Also there were alot of bad colorways after the 11 That just sat and sat and sat

I think it's more also that the market is flooded. A couple of years I came back to buying sneakers so I don't know much about 2011 or so, but I guess you didn't have these many good options to buy. Today you can't go by 3 months without at least thinking of buying one GR, one Collab, and one Limited Release. In average that's about $450 every three months that's not even considering secondary market prices or Retro releases. You can easily spend $300 a month on shoes. Then comes space, who in the hell has space for 20+ pairs?
I think those variables too made the GR's sell less.

$225 Price tag will probably keep most away.
EC91D7E8-B40D-43E0-BC45-4AEAEC385492.jpeg
These look like redone BHMs

I think it's more also that the market is flooded. A couple of years I came back to buying sneakers so I don't know much about 2011 or so, but I guess you didn't have these many good options to buy. Today you can't go by 3 months without at least thinking of buying one GR, one Collab, and one Limited Release. In average that's about $450 every three months that's not even considering secondary market prices or Retro releases. You can easily spend $300 a month on shoes. Then comes space, who in the hell has space for 20+ pairs?
I think those variables too made the GR's sell less.
Ehh. Don't know I have 150+ pairs of sneakers. I usually ignore the collabs and limited stuff. But there were weekends I dropped 400 a day on sneakers I've significantly cut back since then. Basketball shoes are just no longer in fashion Jordan stays relevant in the numbers game but most are labeled as casual shoes. Basketball after 13 no longer was the flagship atheleisure took off, someone rather.buy a cheaper running shoe then a basketball shoes.

$225 Price tag will probably keep most away.

Back to $200

Ehh. Don't know I have 150+ pairs of sneakers. I usually ignore the collabs and limited stuff. But there were weekends I dropped 400 a day on sneakers I've significantly cut back since then. Basketball shoes are just no longer in fashion Jordan stays relevant in the numbers game but most are labeled as casual shoes. Basketball after 13 no longer was the flagship atheleisure took off, someone rather.buy a cheaper running shoe then a basketball shoes.

I was generally speaking, not an open question for people in this forum. I know there's people who have hundreds and even thousands of sneakers and spend thousands on them in a couple of hours. I'm talking about general public. And bball shoes not being in fashion is actually part consequence of the enormous offer of sneakers there is today and I was talking about.

I think I'm just gonna relegate my Bron's into a daily shoe. I've been ballin' in them for the past month and whenever I cut hard, the right shoe constantly loses traction, even from something as a simple crossover. I've never had a shoe do that as much as these do.
I have the same exact problem. Cushion is top notch but the Lebron line could never get the traction right. Well at least for me.

Relax guys, I think there’s some truth to both statements with the concept of location thrown in the mix as well. Some areas just aren’t big on sneakers like that. In today’s time, only true sneaker heads/athletes are purchasing shoes like they used to 5-7 years ago. Man I remember standing in line for the Lebron 9 Mangos at Foot Locker. I can’t remember if they were GR or QS. Still pissed I missed the Big Bangs.

With increased prices and retros or peak models from a few years ago, you better get it on release day/that weekend or you can hang it up, especially if you’re size 10-14, those generally always go first.

I still have my Pure Platinums X :nerd:
Unless you live in bumble there is no truth that Lebrons were hard to get. The poster that said getting were easy outside of limited editions is correct. Again if you live in a big city how many Lebrons were hard to get that weren’t limited? I can’t even think of any because they were usually sitting.

Back
Top Bottom