Nike Kyrie Infinity

Yo, the Kyrie 7 expressions that popped up on Ebay from different sellers from HK legit? In quite a few sizes. I want to cop. But can't tell. Did they fake the 7s? Check them out fellas

Last edited:
Yo, the Kyrie 7 expressions that popped up on Ebay from different sellers from HK legit? In quite a few sizes. I want to cop. But can't tell. Did they fake the 7s? Check them out fellas
The Pre-Heat expression? I doubt they would fake it, wouldn’t make a lot of money since they’re only going for around $150-$200.

The Pre-Heat expression? I doubt they would fake it, wouldn’t make a lot of money since they’re only going for around $150-$200.
But where would this stock come from? And why the ebay sellers pushing them for 150 when stock x and goat pushing them for 400...seems sketch

But where would this stock come from? And why the ebay sellers pushing them for 150 when stock x and goat pushing them for 400...seems sketch
Eh idk man, I just don’t know what they would gain from making fakes. If you do buy make sure it’s not from Hong Kong or someplace overseas.

Like this one looks legit:
F2D13FA3-DE85-4A3F-BB14-F0288A2BD11C.png

(It’s a frigin size 17 so I doubt you’d want that specific one, lol)

It’s authenticity guarantee
Some of these reps that they’re making now are almost impossible tell from retails. Odds are if the deal sounds too good to be true buyer beware.

Not sure if it’s okay to post fakes here but I can show you some that look just like real deal. Would they pass through the eBay authentication process? Hard to say haven’t used it much myself

Some of these reps that they’re making now are almost impossible tell from retails. Odds are if the deal sounds too good to be true buyer beware.

Not sure if it’s okay to post fakes here but I can show you some that look just like real deal. Would they pass through the eBay authentication process? Hard to say haven’t used it much myself
Idk, just doesn’t sound logical for them to make fake Pre-Heats, if they only selling for like $150.

I’ve bought 3 pairs of kicks off of eBay (2 Yeezys and 1 LeBron 9) and they have all checked out.

Idk, just doesn’t sound logical for them to make fake Pre-Heats, if they only selling for like $150.

I’ve bought 3 pairs of kicks off of eBay (2 Yeezys and 1 LeBron 9) and they have all checked out.
Cost them next to nothing to make fakes..and they have Kyrie’s, Kobe’s, Lebron’s, GT’s, Dunk’s, AJ’s just to name a few. All that I’ve seen are listed under $100.

It’s lucrative for them or they wouldn’t make em.

Cost them next to nothing to make fakes..and they have Kyrie’s, Kobe’s, Lebron’s, GT’s, Dunk’s, AJ’s just to name a few. All that I’ve seen are listed under $100.

It’s lucrative for them or they wouldn’t make em.
Gotcha.

Back
Top Bottom